Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

JT242

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

I'm in

great site! I love some of these newcomer tourneys!

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

updated people who are in

tuckman
bigdaddy
nomamesguey
joeblow
just luck
jeffsku
moneyburning
voxbobby
rcrowe
passtherock
kidkinggolf
orizion7
slyone66
nimue77
augustus
betmonkey
jam
rctt03
jerseyshop
bcmoats
EasyGoer45
Profanereality
Mobetter
Akillies
wrigley

chihuahua, not sure if u sent your info to Bigdaddy also, just giving a heads up if u havent<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

JT424 and chatovanni u will be added if bigdaddy has your info, if not get it sent before 9pm to be eligible to either him or me

Terpsfan26

EOG Senior Member

in just sent info to tuckman

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

In! Sending ya a PM tucker.

Wade

EOG Master

i think i'm in.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuckman
bigdaddy
nomamesguey
joeblow
just luck
jeffsku
moneyburning
voxbobby
rcrowe
passtherock
kidkinggolf
orizion7
slyone66
nimue77
augustus
betmonkey
jam
rctt03
jerseyshop
bcmoats
EasyGoer45
Profanereality
Mobetter
Akillies
wrigley
Terpsfan26
Adam
TTwarrior
dreamjob
wade
will2survive71
brock

chihuahua, not sure if u sent your info to Bigdaddy also, just giving a heads up if u havent<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

JT424 and chatovanni u will be added if bigdaddy has your info, if not get it sent before 9pm to be eligible to either him or me<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

if u dont see your name on here and u sent your info and signed in, please let me know

mobetter

EOG Addicted

yo. anybody get my pm. thanks.

mobetter

EOG Addicted

oh ok i see im in. better run imma take yo chips

Terpsfan26

EOG Senior Member

Tuckman, Did you get my Pm? Let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks for your help. Terpsfan26

Brock

EOG Dedicated

pm sent to Big Daddy and Tuckman

Tuckman

Uh Poster

terpsfan, your all good.. your in the eligible list

gl tonight

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

As a two-time EOG poker freeroll champ...I'm in.

PM was sent to the Tuck. My user and screen are the same.

chatovanni

EOG Member

I sent my info to BigDaddy am i good?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Tuck and Bigs nice work.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

chatovanni, if u sent a PM to bigdaddy u are in then, i just cant confirm it till i get the info from him, if u have nothing going on, send me the info also

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuckman
bigdaddy
nomamesguey
joeblow
just luck
jeffsku
moneyburning
voxbobby
rcrowe
passtherock
kidkinggolf
orizion7
slyone66
nimue77
augustus
betmonkey
jam
rctt03
jerseyshop
bcmoats
EasyGoer45
Profanereality
Mobetter
Akillies
wrigley
Terpsfan26
Adam
TTwarrior
dreamjob
wade
will2survive71
brock
chatovanni
enfuego
wade

JT424 u will be added if bigdaddy has your info, if not get it sent before 9pm to be eligible to either him or me<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

is everyone on this list that should be?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

13 minutes guys/gals to get me your info, it don t matter if u are 1 minute past 9 signing in u wont be eligible for the prizes..

once i say no more, anyone who comes in after wont be eligible

ballwonder

EOG Master

Spoke with my contact over at payouts as well and they will hold all payouts until confirmed that they are in house guys, so with that in mind please give Tuck and Bigs some slack when the winnings will be credited. Try to keep it as smooth as possible and so far doing a great job.

I just requested the password and sent tuckman my account nymber and scren name ....

Im waiting on the password ...and then I am in .

dogkatcher

EOG Enthusiast

in, please

forget it just saw the 6p.m. EST, I'm left coast
sorry for the annoyance.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u will get the password with everyone else QOH

down to 5 minutes

it will take about 10 minutes to get the mass pm out to the around 40 people who have confirmed with me

Just sent tuck my info ............ IM IN

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

JTBIGT IN

u will get the password with everyone else QOH

down to 5 minutes

it will take about 10 minutes to get the mass pm out to the around 40 people who have confirmed with me

awww..... ok...gotcha !!! I understand what your doing now....You guys are so smart !!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I see tucker and bigdaddy reg'd there who is manowar91?

tblaze

EOG Addicted

tblaze44 in bookmaker