Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 5th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 3rd

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 50 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 5th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 3rd

Remeber everyone, i wrote down the # of posts people were at that were hovering around the 200 mark..EOG is not asking for alot, just some partcipation on the forum if you are gonna play in this freeroll..I clearly want as many people in this as possible, but i also dont want freeloaders who dont contribute in anyway knocking out the loyal EOG posters who help make this place better..You dont contribute here you dont play and i will have no problems leaving you off the signup regardless if you said "in"

onto another week, just a few weeks left in the leaderboard.

top 5 currently

Jakepeavy - 33 points
nomamesguey - 27 points
Betmonkey - 25 points
Rjt721 - 21 points (dont worry about this guy, i wont be paying him anyways since his baby cousin usually plays for him)
3 tied at 18 points - roachman, just luck, Mobetter

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (July 5th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 3rd

IN

Back from Vacation! Guess I'll need to trap ole JP :whip:so us bottom feeders can get some scraps!

IN
:cheers

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

IN please

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

In please.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

IN , ty Tuckman and EOG

:yay

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

In please.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

IN

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in thanks

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

in please

rjt721

EOG Master

in

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

im in

thx tuckman

-stash

joe blow

EOG Addicted

IN

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

in , ty

Wade

EOG Master

in

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

Im IN Thx:cheers

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in..thanks

slyone66

EOG Master

I'm in please, i missed these tourneys, thanks for getting them up and running again Tuck. :houra

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

In

IN..............

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

In

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

what's with all these spam posts by stargazer trying to get in this tourney?

stargazer

EOG Member

How the hell else am I gonna get to 50..:salle:

stargazer

EOG Member

Just smoke another joint buddy and don't worry about me..:+textinb3

How the hell else am I gonna get to 50..:salle:

Keep going dude...there was a typo in the rules... ::LMAO::

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 150 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what

stargazer

EOG Member

Oh yeah, sign me up pleazzzzze. thanks.

stargazer

EOG Member

150 for real nigga, no problem man I'll get there

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

too bad your posts are spam...doubt you will qualify :finger004

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah they only count so many posts per day and remove a lot of the 1 word or smilie bump posts.

stargazer

EOG Member

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004
We all say the hell with ya

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

150 for real nigga, no problem man I'll get there

I hate to speak for others but I put it as VERY unlikely you EVER get to play in this thing. You need to make it a TAD less obvious what you are trying to do here. Tuckman wasn't born yesterday and like the rest of us he is smart enough to see thru your "plan". You may have 69 posts but you can get to 169 and you'll NEVER be allowed to play. Make a WORTHY contribution and you can play but 70-ish posts in a few days and then INSTANTLY coming her to sign up says all we need to know

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

in