Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 2nd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 2nd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

In

VicK

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 2nd) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

IN

will2survive71

EOG Addicted

IN

IN
:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

in

zjohnzzz

EOG Addicted

in

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in

tltaylor89

EOG Enthusiast

I am in

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please

train

EOG Enthusiast

in, please

Tuckman

Uh Poster

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

I am sure it will be fixed by tourney time. I am just wondering why this weeks tourney is not listed on the bookmaker lobby like it usually is by this time of the week.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Pretty logical explination for that, i messed up and sent the signup info to the person who pays us, instead of sending it to the person who signs us up..

I just sent it again, hopefully hes in the office still or u wont see the tourney up till tommorrow by the looks of things..

12io4j2w90

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

That explains it.

Thanks!

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

tourney is still not listed..hope that they post it this afternoon
:btj:

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

rut roh

tourney is up but its asking me if i want to register even though im already in, good luck, time to go exercise

tajovcity

EOG Member

please how can I register for it? thnx

lightning777

EOG Member

just joined the site

tanya1125

EOG Member

im in

LittleTommy

EOG Member

what is the password please

tanya1125

EOG Member

password so i can get in

tanya1125

EOG Member

in

smokey72

EOG Member

how i get passwordnew here

smokey72

EOG Member

whoops

IN................

checking in

BLUEDOG1088

EOG Member

did not understand. how does your tournament work ??

BLUEDOG1088

EOG Member

did not understand. how does your tournament work ??

smokey72

EOG Member

can i jion in

StackinCoin

EOG Member

Hi I'm new tho this site. So am I correct that I canot enter the freeroll tonight because of the posts? Just wanted to be sure. Also must they all be poker related posts in order to qualify or can I talk sports too? Thanks for the help site looks really cool!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

They can be sports related as well

Yes u can not enter the freeroll yet until you reach the proper post count and get me over your bookmaker account number

in... where do i get the password?

pocholo3

EOG Member

in

pocholo3

EOG Member

hi how can i get the password to win this tournament lol

pocholo3

EOG Member

hi how can i get the password.... im in

redstripe

EOG Veteran

in

carl1919

EOG Member

how do i get in??? thanks

BUBBAJAMES42

EOG Member

im new here how can i get password?

larryturley

EOG Member

in