Okay, which one of you Idiot Sandwiches was the one who said Sleepy Joe was going to beat me 2-1 in the Electoral College?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Not the blowout I expected but get ready to leave the WH and go to prison
Sadly, not gonna happen, IMO, especially with how close it was, and the Senate not flipping. Biden's Unifying instincts will kick in, and he's stand down on prosecuting these traitors for the sake of unity. It was my fear all along, and now, with a tighter than expected win, I'd bet on it. It sucks, that the Traitor and his sick, Fascist crew will be allowed to get away with what they did, but sadly, I think they will. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Sadly, not gonna happen, IMO, especially with how close it was, and the Senate not flipping. Biden's Unifying instincts will kick in, and he's stand down on prosecuting these traitors for the sake of unity. It was my fear all along, and now, with a tighter than expected win, I'd bet on it. It sucks, that the Traitor and his sick, Fascist crew will be allowed to get away with what they did, but sadly, I think they will. Hope I'm wrong.
He will go down in history as receiving the most votes of any President EVER!!! And crushed him in the overall voting. If the rid the system of the electoral votes he wouldn't even be in the conversation. The only reason we're still even talking is from the moves he made fucking with the USPS which one or both need to spend some time in prison over.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
And here it comes. (n):poop:

See new Tweets
Conversation

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden

To make progress, we have to stop treating our opponents as enemies. We are not enemies.

5:15 PM · Nov 4, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1324112939310264322/retweets

Wont have to be on Biden at all.....state of NY

At least Heisenberg admitted he was wrong. If he did the same on the fake news he posts, I wouldn't get on him.

I always admit when I’m wrong unlike yourself

When Ive proven you wrong in the past you go to your auto response of fake news

Good call on this election and we enjoyed your early victory dance