Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
saddam and gaddafi would argue with you that the US is stronger than you think. Where are they right now?

how come russia cannot take kiev?

jina got stiff armed by nancy

make a move against the US

Gaddafi? LOL. Yeah. Benghazi was such a win for the United States. LMAO.

You're a fucking retard.

We spent 20 years in Iraq and accomplished nothing but wasting trillions of dollars.

MrTop

EOG Master
Gaddafi? LOL. Yeah. Benghazi was such a win for the United States. LMAO.

You're a fucking retard.

We spent 20 years in Iraq and accomplished nothing but wasting trillions of dollars.

you forgot he is dead

that oil is sold in dollars.cause of the war. lets see if your laughing when we go to digital $$$ soon

blueline

EOG Master
"we dont have the resources to defeat the NATO block with conventional means, but we have nuclear weapons for that" ....Alexander Khodakovsky Donetsk militia commander

not enough resources?
doesnt sound good going forward for putin

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"we dont have the resources to defeat the NATO block with conventional means, but we have nuclear weapons for that" ....Alexander Khodakovsky Donetsk militia commander

not enough resources?
doesnt sound good going forward for putin

You people are so stupid, you'd back a tiger into a corner and wonder why the fuck you got bit.

kane

EOG master
who do you like in the NFL thurs nite?
I'm on the Hawks, good spot to buy low on them and fade the Niners, by now everyone has seen how well Brock Purdy has played, he's looked great the past two weeks in beating the state of Florida back to back games, but now he has to start his first game on the road, so we'll see how he handles that, and now that he's played two games there's film on him for the Hawks to break down, my only concern is the Hawks struggle to stop the run defensively, so Purdy might not have to do much other than hand the ball off all game, but if Seattle can contain the Niners running game I think it comes down to the wire and to me anything over a FG is worth taking, it's a bigger game for Seattle so I expect them to come out with a sense of urgency

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm on the Hawks, good spot to buy low on them and fade the Niners, by now everyone has seen how well Brock Purdy has played, he's looked great the past two weeks in beating the state of Florida back to back games, but now he has to start his first game on the road, so we'll see how he handles that, and now that he's played two games there's film on him for the Hawks to break down, my only concern is the Hawks struggle to stop the run defensively, so Purdy might not have to do much other than hand the ball off all game, but if Seattle can contain the Niners running game I think it comes down to the wire and to me anything over a FG is worth taking, it's a bigger game for Seattle so I expect them to come out with a sense of urgency

wow .. i lean niners . Now i you have me worried. I have the niners as a 5 point favorite in my ratings. I did not bet it though

i screwed up my numbers

kane

EOG master
wow .. i lean niners . Now i you have me worried. I have the niners as a 5 point favorite in my ratings. I did not bet it though

i screwed up my numbers
If you like SF then take them, don't let me take you off your position, I just like the spot for Sea

MrTop

EOG Master
The US is finished, we're a failed nation in rapid decline.

View attachment 7467655
View attachment 7467656
View attachment 7467657

Turkey dug in on an insistence that oil tankers navigating its waters must prove they’re insured to do so, leaving a glitch from sanctions on Russia unresolved and hindering the flow of millions of barrels of crude.

well well well

if the russian boats carrying oil do not have insurance they cannot go into the black sea.

sanctions do not work

lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
Turkey dug in on an insistence that oil tankers navigating its waters must prove they’re insured to do so, leaving a glitch from sanctions on Russia unresolved and hindering the flow of millions of barrels of crude.

well well well

if the russian boats carrying oil do not have insurance they cannot go into the black sea.

sanctions do not work

lol
You're a little misinformed, the way it's been is the russian oil is passing through unimpeded because they have secured ins from outside sources. the tankers carrying oil from khazakstan and the rest of them are being delayed due to them checking for the oil price cap.

The exact opposite of what was envisioned is happening, LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
You're a little misinformed, the way it's been is the russian oil is passing through unimpeded because they have secured ins from outside sources. the tankers carrying oil from khazakstan and the rest of them are being delayed due to them checking for the oil price cap.

The exact opposite of what was envisioned is happening, LOL.

nope oil is going up. So you are wrong , oil goes up when there is demand. The demand is growing

remember the markets move quicker than a russian blogger

mr merlin

EOG Master
nope oil is going up. So you are wrong , oil goes up when there is demand. The demand is growing

remember the markets move quicker than a russian blogger
i agree with that, oil is going up, for a variety of factors including both demand and supply.

kane

EOG master
The US is finished, we're a failed nation in rapid decline.
There you again with the "we're", sorry Comrade Merlin, but Russia loving America haters aren't allowed to use "we" or "we're" when talking about the US, you can only use those words when discussing your country, which is Russia

mr merlin

EOG Master
There you again with the "we're", sorry Comrade Merlin, but Russia loving America haters aren't allowed to use "we" or "we're" when talking about the US, you can only use those words when discussing your country, which is Russia
Nyet.

MrTop

EOG Master
You people are so stupid, you'd back a tiger into a corner and wonder why the fuck you got bit.

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, on Tuesday introduced bipartisan legislation that would ban the popular app TikTok from operating within the United States over national security concerns.

mr merlin

EOG Master
💥💥💥Russia increased its oil exports in November to its highest level since April - by 270,000 barrels a day - to 8.1 million barrels a day, according to the International Energy Agency report.

Sanctions work💥💥💥

MrTop

EOG Master
💥💥💥Russia increased its oil exports in November to its highest level since April - by 270,000 barrels a day - to 8.1 million barrels a day, according to the International Energy Agency report.

Sanctions work💥💥💥

december the max price to europe is 60

barrels? revenue matters

russia biggest buyers are getting 30% off

lost 40% to europe...great businessman

mr merlin

EOG Master
december the max price to europe is 60

barrels? revenue matters

russia biggest buyers are getting 30% off

lost 40% to europe...great businessman
They wont be selling a single bbl to europe, the only way they'll get any russian oil is by going through third party's that will jack up the price as it's shuttled around.

The bottom line is sanctions were supposed to kill russia, then it was going to take some time to be felt, then it was really going to hurt in the fall, etc. here we are at year end, sanctions have been in place for 9-10 months and nothing changed. Nothing except they've transitioned to new markets who will want more and more oil and gas as time goes by.

MrTop

EOG Master
They wont be selling a single bbl to europe, the only way they'll get any russian oil is by going through third party's that will jack up the price as it's shuttled around.

The bottom line is sanctions were supposed to kill russia, then it was going to take some time to be felt, then it was really going to hurt in the fall, etc. here we are at year end, sanctions have been in place for 9-10 months and nothing changed. Nothing except they've transitioned to new markets who will want more and more oil and gas as time goes by.

merlin they are still getting oil till sometime in january.. that is why europe put a price cap on it... vlad got mad.

overall it did not hurt russia oil. but the economy is screwed up cannot get semiconductors & parts. The west is only one that makes high level semiconductors. China cannot get them either.

russian bloggers do not tell you this.. you would have to pay for a finance news site.

This is why russia has to go to Nk and iran for weapons. Hundred thousand plus IT people left for Uk that came from russia. People left cause lack of good jobs

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

A Million Shells and More: Pentagon Revs Up Ukraine Weapons Aid and Bolsters Stockpiles​

so much for running out of money

mr merlin

EOG Master
merlin they are still getting oil till sometime in january.. that is why europe put a price cap on it... vlad got mad.

overall it did not hurt russia oil. but the economy is screwed up cannot get semiconductors & parts. The west is only one that makes high level semiconductors. China cannot get them either.

russian bloggers do not tell you this.. you would have to pay for a finance news site.

This is why russia has to go to Nk and iran for weapons. Hundred thousand plus IT people left for Uk that came from russia. People left cause lack of good jobs
Putin said they will not sell oil to any country implementing the price cap, so even if they will take it they'll be out of luck.

By the way, my trusted russian sources for war news are impeccably honest...I think. LOL

MrTop

EOG Master

cheapseats

EOG Master
National Debt now 31.5T. Flim -Flam man claimed just weeks ago that under his watch it dropped by 3.8T. Apparently everything is just laughable these days.

MrTop

EOG Master

Nasdaq ---+2.5x since 2005 ---- when joe gets done with Nasdaq you R gonna wish you had gold..
gold -------+3x since 2005----- going to the moon along with silver

Gold 1803