Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master

UK’s Sunak Is Assessing Possibility of Sending Jets to Ukraine​

• Britain’s clearest message yet it may eventually send planes
  • Ukraine’s Zelenskiy paid surprise visit to UK on Wednesday
UK forces trained 10,000 Ukrainian troops in 2022 and aims to assist at least 20,000 more this year, Sunak said in Parliament. Britain is also providing Challenger 2 tanks as part of a £2 billion ($2.4 billion) weapons and equipment package.

game changer

mr merlin

EOG Master

UK’s Sunak Is Assessing Possibility of Sending Jets to Ukraine​

• Britain’s clearest message yet it may eventually send planes
  • Ukraine’s Zelenskiy paid surprise visit to UK on Wednesday
UK forces trained 10,000 Ukrainian troops in 2022 and aims to assist at least 20,000 more this year, Sunak said in Parliament. Britain is also providing Challenger 2 tanks as part of a £2 billion ($2.4 billion) weapons and equipment package.

game changer
Hmmm, what happened to all the troops they've trained in the last year? Oh yea, they surrendered en mass the first time they faced the russians, LOL.

The ukes have fighters right now, a few, most have been shot down, that's the problem, not a lack of planes but the fact the russians can shoot them down. i guess one was shot down yesterday.

Send the planes, see what good it does?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I guess the master plan now is to raise a new army of 400,000 men in ukraine(to replace the one that's been destroyed), they'll train them fast and equip them with 3-400 western tanks of varying design(which use completely different ammo, etc), then toss in a couple hundred bradleys and other armor...then they'll go on the offensive and push the russians all the way back, including crimea.

Seems reasonable.

The narrative for the last year has been that the russians are losing badly, now there's a mad rush to send ukraine stuff as fast a possible, what happened to the winning?

MrTop

EOG Master
Hmmm, what happened to all the troops they've trained in the last year? Oh yea, they surrendered en mass the first time they faced the russians, LOL.

The ukes have fighters right now, a few, most have been shot down, that's the problem, not a lack of planes but the fact the russians can shoot them down. i guess one was shot down yesterday.

Send the planes, see what good it does?

these are better jets.... you are thinking old soviet jets

mr merlin

EOG Master
these are better jets.... you are thinking old soviet jets
Only a little, it doesn't matter anyway because russia can still shoot them down. F 16s have been around for 30 years, they're not modern.

Do you see the year long pattern, ukraine is losing so they need more weapons, first it was javelins, Nlaws, stingers, then howitzers, himars, patriot missiles. Now tanks and maybe planes will do the trick. Except they wont do the trick because ukraine cannot and will not win.

Russia is not just defeating ukraine right now, they are destroying nato, they've scrounged the world for shells, tanks, anti air, etc and it's made zero difference. The one big difference is that europe has little or nothing left.

mr merlin

EOG Master
that is not a tank that is getting hit. That is armored personnel carrier. Big difference

just think if russia was winning by much as you say you would not be at the 20 yd line and inside kiev ...correct?
Those missiles can still destroy a tank, or at least damage it, once that happens the tank is a death trap and a paperweight.

MrTop

EOG Master
Only a little, it doesn't matter anyway because russia can still shoot them down. F 16s have been around for 30 years, they're not modern.

Do you see the year long pattern, ukraine is losing so they need more weapons, first it was javelins, Nlaws, stingers, then howitzers, himars, patriot missiles. Now tanks and maybe planes will do the trick. Except they wont do the trick because ukraine cannot and will not win.

Russia is not just defeating ukraine right now, they are destroying nato, they've scrounged the world for shells, tanks, anti air, etc and it's made zero difference. The one big difference is that europe has little or nothing left.

joe sending it in slow so russia falls deeper in the money trap...they said not worried about winning...US wants russia economy to fall down

mr merlin

EOG Master
joe sending it in slow so russia falls deeper in the money trap...they said not worried about winning...US wants russia economy to fall down
Russia produces 10 times what the west does and they do it cheap. saw a report that they can make 850 tanks/yr, prob more than/close to what they've lost. meanwhile all of nato is scrounging for junk out of their warehouses. All of nato prob doesn't make 100 tanks a year.

MrTop

EOG Master
Russia produces 10 times what the west does and they do it cheap. saw a report that they can make 850 tanks/yr, prob more than/close to what they've lost. meanwhile all of nato is scrounging for junk out of their warehouses. All of nato prob doesn't make 100 tanks a year.

you have all this equipment but still at the 20 yd line...give me an answer for this...

mr merlin

EOG Master
you have all this equipment but still at the 20 yd line...give me an answer for this...
The answer is they have a goal, and right now that goal is to denude the ukrainian military and with it nato. At some point, perhaps very soon, they will change tactics.

The answer is they have a goal, and right now that goal is to denude the ukrainian military and with it nato. At some point, perhaps very soon, they will change tactics.
"right now"? its been their "goal" for how long now? sorry, i didn't see you'd said it'd be "perhaps really soon", now we're all on the edge of our seats.

russia can't even dispatch tiny ukraine. if anything, they've proven they are a laughable force on the world stage. germany had to get shamed time and again before they were brought to heel, the USSR got laughably wrecked, yet russia just seems slow to learn the lesson.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
"right now"? its been their "goal" for how long now? sorry, i didn't see you'd said it'd be "perhaps really soon", now we're all on the edge of our seats.
The russians are massing huge numbers of men for more offensives, supposed to happen in the next few weeks. The head of wagner has said several times that they do not want to take bahkmut(the meatgrinder), they want ukraine to keep pouring men and materials in to defend it and be destroyed.

Ukraine is losing thousands of men/week in just that one town, and now heavy fighting is taking place on several fronts.

To Mr Tops question, no i dont expect they will go into poland, i dont expect them to even get close, i expect the US and Poland to invade western ukraine to save it when the total collapse of ukraines military is at hand.

mr merlin

EOG Master
russia can't even dispatch tiny ukraine. if anything, they've proven they are a laughable force on the world stage. germany had to get shamed time and again before they were brought to heel, the USSR got laughably wrecked, yet russia just seems slow to learn the lesson.
That laughable force gets stronger by the day, their economy becomes better, their people more united. their industrial capacity to wage war far surpasses the combined efforts of all of europe and even the US. The chances of a russian defeat are zero, the only question is how much of ukraine russia decides to take.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I cant wait for that new army of conscripts who are literally being dragged off the streets to be sent to the front. They'll make the afghan national army that cut and ran look like the spartans.

Nato's big plan is to send a few hundred tanks and a few hundred armored vehicles, and then miraculously a new army of young, old, and out of shape men who dont want to be there are going to fight like mad and push the russians back. Good luck with that, LOL.

That laughable force gets stronger by the day, their economy becomes better, their people more united. their industrial capacity to wage war far surpasses the combined efforts of all of europe and even the US. The chances of a russian defeat are zero, the only question is how much of ukraine russia decides to take.
lulz, that's hitler talk. russia is a vassal to the US. it will do what we tell it to do, period.

MrTop

EOG Master
When i do you'll complain that russia cant get past the 30 yd line.

you have been there a year. Got kicked out of kiev. Lost your best ship. You lost more people 100k than in 10 years vs Afghanistan

the US lost about 6500 in 20 years vs Afghanistan

sad outfit

mr merlin

EOG Master
you have been there a year. Got kicked out of kiev. Lost your best ship. You lost more people 100k than in 10 years vs Afghanistan

the US lost about 6500 in 20 years vs Afghanistan

sad outfit
Russian losses are estimated to by in the high teens to mid 20's killed., Ukrainians fro 150K -300K+.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Russian strategic bomber frequencies are active - this always precedes large missile attacks, in additions there are reports of dozens of drones headed west towards the dneiper, is this just another missile attack or the start of something big?

1675975967253.png