OMG ... the Kansas Church is at it again .. this is sickening!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Ever seen these nutcases daughter on TV Interviews????

They protest at Dead American soldiers funerals and should be lined up and
all shot on sight ... stuff like this makes ya sad to be part of the human race
=======================================================

LANCASTER COUNTY, PA - A Kansas-based group that proclaims ?God hates ***s? plans to picket the funerals of the Amish girls killed in Bart Township.
The Kansas group says the Amish schoolgirls were ?killed by a madman in punishment for Gov. Ed Rendell's blasphemous sins against Westboro Baptist Church.

"Gov. Ed Rendell ? speaking and acting in his official capacity to bind the State of Pennsylvania ? slandered and mocked and ridiculed and condemned Westboro Baptist Church on national Fox TV," the group says on its Web site.

?Rendell also revealed a conspiracy to employ the State's police powers to destroy WBC in order to silence WBC's Gospel message. Co-conspirators identified by Rendell included state officials, citizens, lawyers, legislators and media,? the Web site says.

Lancaster Online.com: Complete Amish School Shooting Coverage : Church plans to picket girls? funerals

betlou53

EOG Enthusiast
Re: OMG ... the Kansas Church is at it again .. this is sickening!

It's pretty sad and pathetic when we can't even bury our loved ones in a peaceful and private ceremony! Isn't there some law these people are breaking??? Can't law enforcement carry their sad asses outa there?
At least for something like "disturbing the peace".

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i'm usually a proponent of free speech, but they even crossed my "line". i wish somebody would just shoot them.

betlou53

EOG Enthusiast

I'm a strong proponent of free speech too, but fortunately most of us have the common sense to know that there's a time and a place, and a funeral filled with grieving family members, AIN'T IT!! These protestors display total disregard for innocent human being's feelings. You're right! Forget the arrest for "disturbing the peace". Just shoot 'em!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I think Gopher dated her for a few months ....

I remember he was drunk one nite IMing folks with EOG and he briefly
mentioned it

betlou53

EOG Enthusiast

Hey, sometimes a guy gets desperate, right? It beats IMing little boys!

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

I think Gopher dated her for a few months ....

I remember he was drunk one nite IMing folks with EOG and he briefly
mentioned it

i don't behave like that, what do you think, i'm from iowa ?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

those people are fucked up. Using the name of God to justify their crazy hate.

I don't understand how/why these people haven't been shot and killed.

If they were at the funeral of one of my family members I would not tolerate it. There's no freakin' way.

betlou53

EOG Enthusiast

With all the publicity of the Amish funerals, it shouldn't be hard to find them. Go for it!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

to give her air time and let her say the things she said on nat. tv isnt right .

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

when was something like that ever done before on tv

At it agAin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-plans-praise-gathering-outside-school.html

Outrage as Westboro Baptist plans praise gathering outside Sandy Hook Elementary school to celebrate God 'executing his judgement' in horrific shooting rampage that killed 20 children and 6 adults
By LESLIE LARSON
PUBLISHED: 00:46 EST, 16 December 2012 | UPDATED: 05:46 EST, 16 December 2012

The tight-knit community of Newtown, Connecticut is numb in the aftermath of the heart-wrenching massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary school on Friday when a gunman killed 20 young students, all aged six and seven, in addition to six adults.

As families mourn the lives that were cut short in this unspeakable horror, an extremist group has announced they plan to congregate at the scene of the tragedy and offer praise to God for 'executing his judgement' - an unthinkable act amidst the sorrow overwhelming the quiet town.

A member from the Westboro Baptist Church, an unaffiliated religious group that self-identifies as a church, said on Saturday the group will picket the school in a so-called praise service, while the rest of the nation struggles to move forward after the tragedy.

Horror: Terrified students are led away from the Sandy Hook Elementary school on Friday after the traumatizing shooting at the school in Newtown, Connecticut that left 20 children and 6 adults dead

Solidarity: The community of Newtown, Connecticut showed they stand in support with the families grieving the lives lost in the school tragedy on Friday, with a makeshift memorial near the Sandy Hook Elementary school
Westboro, which has been widely described as a hate group, has often courted controversy by promoting an anti-homosexual agenda and picketing military funerals and high profile events to gain publicity.

The organization is led by Fred Phelps and is headquartered in Topeka, Kansas but representatives travel around the U.S. picketing events.