pandora's black box flight 77 -- pilots show the truth

DimeDR

Banned
Re: pandora's black box flight 77 -- pilots show the truth

bumping this for people with an open mind :)

watch this film if you missed it, it speaks the truth in spades and proves 9/11 was an inside job hoisted by our gov. so they could move along their agenda and kill millions in the middle east to get their grubby crime cabal hands on the caspian oil that isnt working BTW

surge?? working??? LMAO, 70% of iraqis want the USA out NOW ... everything thing Scum Butchering Petraeus says is a lie ... i have linked soldiers calling him out .. this fiasco has gone on long enough, they puppet stringed colin powell to lie about the WMD (just like he lied at my lai)

anyhow, watch the pandoras box and learn the truth.

DimeDR

Banned

1. lloyd england

2. larry's PULL IT

3. pandoras black box (of course not one of you official story sheep have touched this HARD, IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE) :+textinb3

PS this list could stretch to buzz lightyear's INFINITY AND BEYOND!!

1. lloyd england

More evidence given by this poster contradicting this posters own beliefs AGAIN.

An old illiterate cab driver says, "a plane flew right over my car" and
crashed into the pentagon, it knocked over a light pole that hit his car.
This poster says that this mans testimony alone is all the proof necessary to prove that 9/11 was an inside job by our own government. [laughable]
If Lloyd England confirms anything, he confirms that a plane did in fact hit
the pentagon, which this poster insists that a plane never hit the pentagon.
Question :
Who gives a fuck what the 'trajectory' of the plane was that hit the pentagon?
The FACT is, a plane hit the pentagon, who gives a shit about any 'official story'.
This posters assertion is that this old illiterate cab driver is part of the conspiracy.
It just doesn't get any funnier than that does it? :LMAO

2. larry's PULL IT

9/11 Debunked: Larry Silverstein's "Pull It" Explained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43F54hR0NW8

'Conspiracy theorists' are made to look like complete fools again. :LMAO

3. pandoras black box (of course not one of you official story sheep have touched this HARD, IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE) :+textinb3
This poster has been told at least 5 times now, "nobody cares about the official story".
This poster is clearly hung up on some 'official story' bullshit that doesn't prove anything.
This [below] does prove how much he loves 'animation' though.
Pandora's Black Box - Flight Of American 77

PS this list could stretch to buzz lightyear's INFINITY AND BEYOND!!
More evidence given by this poster contradicting this posters own beliefs AGAIN.
This poster has already been proven wrong but continues to reach for straws.
He calls anybody that [proves facts against his conspiracy theories] a 'sheep'.
Well we all know now who the real 'sheep' is, [the guy that believes in conspiracy].
You can all see for yourself [above] that he's a big fan of 'animated characters'.
"INFINITY AND BEYOND" :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
This poster has been [CLEARLY] exposed once again.

DimeDR

Banned

sorry, Maxi, you are wrong on all three and make up lies

lloyd is an eye witness who is just a wack job period and ruins the pentagon hoax cover story

larry lies about pull it, its a demo term and posted on audio elsewhere by a Controlled Demolition employee (place that worked at ground zero) who admits it means to take down a building -- so another lie here by maxi

and three, he just ducks this over and over about pandoras black box bc its irrefutable fact that flight 77 flew 400' feet over the pentagon thus embarrassing maxi to no end bc it proves the official story is a sham tho he says he doesnt care about the official story but he contradicts himself bc he says everything else is false except what he believes in ... hes so mixed up now he cant make sense of his own labyrinth of illlogical babble

its ok maxi, you think 19 boxcutters w/o tix flew complicated jets in impossible flight paths when they couldnt fly cessnas while mind controlling norad to stand down for 2 hours, its alright, we will give you your official sheep story bc it allows you to sleep at night and being infantalized calms you

Listen scumbag, you've officially stepped over the threshold now.
I fuckin despise liars and scumbags, don't even think of calling me a liar.
You have just proven [once again] that you're just a story telling freak.
I never posted or quoted one single lie ever, you twisted story fkn freak.

Everyone knows that you're trapped in a corner and exposed for your ignorance.
So now of course, the only thing you can try to do is to try to discredit me now.
You can't possibly, in your wildest dreams, dig yourself out of this hole your in now.
FACE IT - YOU'RE A LOSER

DimeDR

Banned

you lie all the time and try to bring falsehoods unto the facts that 9/11 is an inside job, its ok if it scares you lil mini, i mean maxi, just admit your terrorized--posting PM is just hysterical... why wont they openly debate anyone anymore? the truthers will gladly meet them on any stage ... i have talked to many radio hosts who say PM wont come onto their shows after the coburn fiasco, isnt that priceless, maxi? your main scource wetting their pants, dodging tough questions in public, frightened to discuss the issues that you cant even begin to comprehend :)

... but dont say you dont lie bc you do over and over ... and please go dispute the military men and womn i linked that dispute everything you say in depth, i see you havent touched those threads bc liars scare easily when overmatched ...

Listen you scumbag lying freak,
everyone can see you for what you are now, 'a trapped rat with no way out'.

YOU HAVE BECOME THE BIGGEST STORY TWISTING LIAR EVER SEEN NOW

DimeDR

Banned

why wont PM openly debate anyone anymore? the truthers will gladly meet them on any stage ... i have talked to many radio hosts who say PM wont come onto their shows after the coburn fiasco, isnt that priceless, maxi? your main scource wetting their pants, dodging tough questions in public, frightened to discuss the issues that you cant even begin to comprehend :)

the above was brought to EOG by the TRUTH: DIMEDR:houra

This trapped rat 'Dime a Dozen' is trying anything he can now to save his ass.
:LMAO
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

<TABLE id=entries cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=index>1. </TD><TD class=word>'dime a dozen' </TD><TD class=thumbs_cell>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dime a dozen#
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text colSpan=2> something so common that its value is little or nothing.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=entries cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=index>2. </TD><TD class=word> 'dime a dozen'</TD><TD class=thumbs_cell>
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text colSpan=2> easy to come by, next to worthless

<TABLE id=entries cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=index>3. </TD><TD class=word>'dime a dozen' </TD><TD class=thumbs_cell>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dime a dozen#
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=text colSpan=2>An expression used to describe something or someone as generic or easy to find.

DimeDR

Banned

hmmm, are those ad hominems? ... least you arent cursing, mini ... you're making progress, my lad :)

and actually what you are referencing isnt my SN, its dime dr., as in not many hoopers have garnered as many assists as I have in my long career ... see im a team player and like to share ...