Peter Schiff: Stimulus Bill Will Lead to "Unmitigated Disaster"

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Peter Schiff: Stimulus Bill Will Lead to "Unmitigated Disaster"

Struck a nerve there Tank? I get it, sucks to be proven to look like a fool in a public forum

I guess I wont get a thank you you were right about Gold Bruce, but take care of Roscoe anyway

I know all about the Schiff NIA fallout, and Peter is half right, just went a little overboard

1/ Their information NIA puts out is awesome, dead on, and they have produced excellent videos
They put out great video's.2348ji23e Well golly that is a great reason to invest with them then huh??

2/ They certainly are sharp guys who used all the education they provided ,to develop a database of names of people who are wide awake ,and looking for ways to protect themselves from inflation
They are scam artists that are touting and trying to get sheep[ like you to tout for them while they sell off all the penny stocks for a profit while you are left with a worthless stock.

3/ They have asked and received contributions for ideas, and I am sure are getting compensated somehow by the companies, for exposing some of these stocks to an interested database of potential investors
Why in the Hell would someone who supposibly knows what they are doing ask for idea's??????Are you for real Bruce????Just go ask Joe the plumber for the same advise then huh??What a joke!!

4/ They have never 'pumped and dumped' a stock . Peter who I am a big fan of, is dead wrong about that. Having been around my share of pump and dumps in my day, working with some people that wrote the book on pump and dump ( First Jersey Securities, Blinder a Robinson ( or blind them and rob them as they were known back then) to name a few These companies are all small float stocks that of companies looking for exposure.
They are nothing more then penny stocks and they are that way for a reason.The only ones who usually make money off these are the ones who pump and dump like your touts have done.
I think this whole thing started when their documentary came out about college, and they used Celente instead of Peter in the movie. I think he was pissed, since he was writing and speaking about that topic often for a long time
Nope!!Peter like the rest of smart people know they are mothing but scammers that you promote.

Funny , both stocks Peter was ranting about , are now both higher then when they put them out, and where they could have been bought.
Funny but that is how the pump and dump works!!Dumbass!!

Who cares, as long they both continue to spread the truth, our country has a chance
Anyone who follows these scvammers get what they deserve and thank God people are exposing these frauds.

Stay long gold and silver
x

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Its sad that when you speak about things you dont know anything about

I already discussed the difference between a pump and dump scam and what they are doing ,and dont feel like going through it again with you

However this one comment is my favorite

Funny , both stocks Peter was ranting about , are now both higher then when they put them out, and where they could have been bought.
Funny but that is how the pump and dump works!!Dumbass!!:+clueless

Nope, never actually

so....., I buy the stock, it goes up, I make money, it stays up, and I make more money...... but I was scammed :pop:

Tank, stick to CDs and treasuries

tank

EOG Dedicated

Its sad that when you speak about things you dont know anything about

I already discussed the difference between a pump and dump scam and what they are doing ,and dont feel like going through it again with you

Nope, never actually

so....., I buy the stock, it goes up, I make money, it stays up, and I make more money...... but I was scammed :pop:

Tank, stick to CDs and treasuries
Yes we have been through this and I showed just how shitty these companies are that you sheep are paying $1000 to get these ''great'' picks!!Subtract your $1000 and tell us just how much you are up !!:LMAOAsk anybody that knows what they are doing and they will all say that penny stocks is not the way to go but hey,your scammers are not looking long term anyway so sheep like you lose .
Bruce keep paying $1000 for advice on penny stocks!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Gerard Adams and John Lebed have been busted already for the pump and dump and Bruce is too stupid to know that they are working for NIA!!Do you know that these companies pay these guys to tout them???????Evidently not!!!!Wake up Bruce!!Wake the Hell up !!You are either a scammer with them or a blind sheep!!I think you are a scamming tout with them since you try to defend them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDxUjMOKROU&feature=related

M
ore evidence of a scam.Thanks Bruce you tout piece of shit!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Nope, never actually

Yes this is one of my favorites too!!:LMAO:LMAO
NOPE NEVER ACTUALLY!!!:LMAO:LMAO
Gerard Adams and Jon Lebed have both been busted for the pump and dump and Bruce is too stupid to not realize they both work for NIA!!They are in on the scam and Bruce thinks they do not do this!!:LMAO:LMAOYeah they have gone straight right Bruce??:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Calm down there Tank you dope

I love Bob Chapman, awesome guy and really gets it

I get NIA's stuff for the information they put out. Its first rate, and they understand the truth

There is no question that NIA was developed to deliver great info and documentaries to develop a database . I already said that

I also know who is behind them, and their repution, and I know they still have other sites where they have done pump and dumps as you describe. If you get on the text list of wall street grand investors, you can see it in action

If NIA is guilty of anything, it will be that they have a related party that is taking money from these companies to get exposure to their list of potential investors, people that understand inflation, gold, and silver, and looking for ideas . We will see, if they are guilty of that, they will get shut down or fined. That wouldnt surprise me

However what you dont seem to get, is the stocks that they have endorsed on NIA, are not pumped and dumped. Everyone should do their own homework ,yes they have risk, but there is no one getting scammed . All you need to do is visit their site, most of the stocks are still listed there

I own most of the stocks they came out with, and if I was getting killed, I would tell you and be pissed, right?

There wasnt one even close to a pump and dump.

Again, what they have to say is important, and they love Ron Paul

No one has to buy the stocks they suggest, I gave them money from profits I made, and I want them to be succesful

Word of advice, stay away from their other sites. I already told you Im a big boy and have seen more them my share of bullshit on wallstreet after 20 years

Now please continue your nervous breakdown

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now please continue your nervous breakdown
I am not nervous one bit!!The fools that paid $1000 to get the picks a week in advance and prospered when NIA put them out a week later are the ones that should be nervous.Like Schiff and George explain in this video that is insider trading and a lot of people will go down with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOclEsKHtc

D
on't tell me no one is getting scammed....I know better you dope!You are either a tout for them or in on it yourself.Scammer!!

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

So wait I thought it was pump and dump? Now its insider trading?? :LMAO

I have no horse in this game, as I said, I love Peter and Chapman, I am just telling you the truth as I see it.

I will say with 100% certainty , that the scam they are speaking about on the video( which I heard before) is not true.

The 6 stocks I received when I gave them $1000, have never appeared anywhere else . I wish they did! I own them all and wish they would release them to the rest of the list to get more buyers.

So I can guarantee the "scam", or "insider trading " as they are speaking about, doesnt happen. Thats not opinion, its fact

My question to you is, why do you care so much anyway? I never spoke about these stocks , you did. I just told you they have some realy good ideas, and their written articles are excellent, no matter what their ultimate goal is .

Very strange. :+clueless

tank

EOG Dedicated

So wait I thought it was pump and dump? Now its insider trading?? :LMAO

I have no horse in this game, as I said, I love Peter and Chapman, I am just telling you the truth as I see it.

I will say with 100% certainty , that the scam they are speaking about on the video( which I heard before) is not true.

The 6 stocks I received when I gave them $1000, have never appeared anywhere else . I wish they did! I own them all and wish they would release them to the rest of the list to get more buyers.

So I can guarantee the "scam", or "insider trading " as they are speaking about, doesnt happen. Thats not opinion, its fact

My question to you is, why do you care so much anyway? I never spoke about these stocks , you did. I just told you they have some realy good ideas, and their written articles are excellent, no matter what their ultimate goal is .

Evidently you did not watch the video where it was all explained !!!
WATCH THE VIDEO WHERE ONE OF THE FOUNDERS EXPLAINS IT!!!
Why do i care???Because I cannot stand lying touts and you seem like one more and more by trying to defend these scammers.WATCH THE VIDEO'S!!It is all explained in there you tout.
Thanks for letting us know that you do not know shit about pump and dump with insider trading.And you try to claim it is not being done when you just showed how little you know.

tank

EOG Dedicated

? I never spoke about these stocks , you did. I just told you they have some realy good ideas, and their written articles are excellent, no matter what their ultimate goal is .

No of course not...you just post the link where these touts are selling picks for penny stocks for a grand!!2348ji23eAs a matter of fact you have a whole thread dedicated to these scammers.:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Evidently you did not watch the video where it was all explained !!!
WATCH THE VIDEO WHERE ONE OF THE FOUNDERS EXPLAINS IT!!!
Why do i care???Because I cannot stand lying touts and you seem like one more and more by trying to defend these scammers.WATCH THE VIDEO'S!!It is all explained in there you tout.
Thanks for letting us know that you do not know shit about pump and dump with insider trading.And you try to claim it is not being done when you just showed how little you know.

Its amazing what a patient man I am

I did watch the video, I watched it when it came out, unlike you that just does google searches to try and find things now that fit your agenda today

Did you read what I said? I am not claiming it didnt happen

It didnt happen, period. The ' scam' that george and Peter are jumping all over these guys for is factually incorrect. The ideas have never been released twice to NIA members

I have no horse in the game, I have been a huge supporter of Shiff as anyone can see since I have been posting his stuff for years here

However when he is wrong, he is wrong

I believe NIA is wrong to take money from these companies , or whatever
they are getting, and not disclose it of they are. I have no proof either way

However in pump and dumps, people lose money

For undisclosed conflicts, its a lack of disclosure but does not guarantee a rigged game

People can still make money, which they have

See unlike you, the Truth has no agenda

tank

EOG Dedicated

I

However in pump and dumps, people lose money

For undisclosed conflicts, its a lack of disclosure but does not guarantee a rigged game

People can still make money, which they have

See unlike you, the Truth has no agenda
All this does is confirm that you are a tout for them and are in on it!!When they buy low and pump up the stock all the sheep start buying and you and your scamming buddies sell high for a nice profit!1Who in Hell would buy these shit stocks with P/E ratios so high unless they were doing the pump and dump??Who in their right mind would pay $1000 for tips to buy penny stocks???Ones that get run up with shitty earnings potential and have low asset's ???

Hmmm...

This here thread is about the disastrous stimulus bill, yet somehow tank has hijacked it and turned it into a "pump and dump" stock scandal sideshow. (Who cares. PETER SCHIFF WAS RIGHT!!)

Kinda reminds me of my birther thread being shat on with stupid distracting comments that don't even make any sense ("they used Mac in the pdf, dammit!!").

Are these anti-Palin-like smears deliberate? Or is the class-warfare union hack just an idiot?

Either way, me thinks its time for more union bashing! :whip:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hmmm...

This here thread is about the disastrous stimulus bill, yet somehow tank has hijacked it and turned it into a "pump and dump" stock scandal sideshow. (Who cares. PETER SCHIFF WAS RIGHT!!)

Kinda reminds me of my birther thread being shat on with stupid distracting comments that don't even make any sense ("they used Mac in the pdf, dammit!!").

Are these anti-Palin-like smears deliberate? Or is the class-warfare union hack just an idiot?

Either way, me thinks its time for more union bashing! :whip:

:LMAOYeah I was the one that brought NIA into this thread right retard??Typical retarded birther idiot and yes that is all you have is to show your envy of union workers!!What a fraud and waste of good Canadians out there that you make look stupid like yourself!!