PHO/DEN Series

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
NBA is too crazy. Not surprised.

You would think Phoenix with Durant would be too much over a 7 game series. Is Denver really going to stop them? I don't give a shit what stats say. Durant Brooker Paul is a lot of firepower.

I don't see how you play the way they did against Minnesota and come out. At least Leonard for Clippers played game 1 and 2 and Westbrook played as if he wanted to get paid again.

Heim

EOG Master
NBA is too crazy. Not surprised.

You would think Phoenix with Durant would be too much over a 7 game series. Is Denver really going to stop them?

Denver has HC, and that's huge especially with the elevation angle. I think the 'star' element is built into the price.

How about PHO?...can they be successful what no team has been able to stop.....the Murray/Jokic two man game.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Should be a great series. Watching Chris Paul in the first round (for the most part) has validated that his time is almost up.

Luckily for him, Denver doesn't have a PG that is going to beat him easily...Murray isn't quick.

If this series goes 6 or 7, then I think to the points above, Phx is going to need someone off that bench to put in solid minutes. I think Payne can be that guy, but even he is so sporadic at best.

Denver has the bodies and athleticism to make life tough for Booker/Durant.

Considering the Nuggs have home court, I'm going to predict Denver in 7.

Heim

EOG Master
Usually the future markets are efficient less the huge hold, this time they were star struck. Doubt CP3 would have made a difference.

Heim

EOG Master
Durant not beating anyone to his spot anymore off the dribble. How many blocks or strips last night on him?

choslamshe

EOG Master
Mentioned earlier this was the first time he truly looked 'old' to me. Beginning of a big decline on the horizon. Won't surprise me if injuries start piling on him now as well.

Heim

EOG Master
Mentioned earlier this was the first time he truly looked 'old' to me. Beginning of a big decline on the horizon. Won't surprise me if injuries start piling on him now as well.

Yep. And that defense. He can't stay with anyone. Gordon was killing him off the dribble. Durant now just trails and relies on his length to attempt a block from behind.

They mortgaged their future for a aging HOF. Phoenix also needs to figure out what to do with Ayton. He wasn't hurt last night. I think Williams was fed up with his lethargic game this series and de-activated him.

kane

EOG master
The second best player in the NBA can be debated, the best can't be, Jokic easily the best player in the game, his skill level is fucking ridiculous

Heim

EOG Master
I can't see the Lakers. They'd have to get rid of Russell to fit Paul's contract in.

New Orleans is really close to reach Finals and he played there before. They make the most sense.

Heim

EOG Master
Who knew the first one to go would be HC Monty Williams.

He admitted postgame team wasn't ready to play GM6.

New owner, new vision. I think this is the start of a major shake up.

No surprise if former Raptor Nurse ends up in the desert.