Plane crash in Fullerton

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
A man with cancer wishing death on people, what's wrong with this picture?

Slippery - I am better. For now. 4 more 5-day Chemo treatments wait

Merlin: For the record i NEVER wished death upon any in the above post. I just stated FACT- MAGAts are stupid. Really stupid. The fact they listen to/care what "Diamond and Silk" have to say - sez it all. If those 2 fucking dingbats had HALF a brain they wuld have at least 50x more than they have now. MAGAts are NOT people. What they are..........no one really quite knows. His rallies look like central casting for "The Jerry Springer Show." MAGAts have all consumed massive amounts of "Der Fuhrer" Kool-Aid then anyone with a brain (which once again is something they do not possess) and fail to see all he has done to make America Great - for him. And no one else. If he has his way and cuts all he wants (and has already done) MAGAts would be the ones most affected. Reality is gonna suck for MAGAts very soon. When it does we all know Democrats will be blamed when anyone with a brain (Again MAGAts are Brainless) KNOWS it is 100% Repubs to blame. How'd that #GOPTaxBillScam work out for ya Repubs? Did you pay more like some did? Did you enjoy watching Der Fuhrer as well as others like the Koch Brothers are laughing all the way to the bank!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Slippery - I am better. For now. 4 more 5-day Chemo treatments wait

Merlin: For the record i NEVER wished death upon any in the above post. I just stated FACT- MAGAts are stupid. Really stupid. The fact they listen to/care what "Diamond and Silk" have to say - sez it all. If those 2 fucking dingbats had HALF a brain they wuld have at least 50x more than they have now. MAGAts are NOT people. What they are..........no one really quite knows. His rallies look like central casting for "The Jerry Springer Show." MAGAts have all consumed massive amounts of "Der Fuhrer" Kool-Aid then anyone with a brain (which once again is something they do not possess) and fail to see all he has done to make America Great - for him. And no one else. If he has his way and cuts all he wants (and has already done) MAGAts would be the ones most affected. Reality is gonna suck for MAGAts very soon. When it does we all know Democrats will be blamed when anyone with a brain (Again MAGAts are Brainless) KNOWS it is 100% Repubs to blame. How'd that #GOPTaxBillScam work out for ya Repubs? Did you pay more like some did? Did you enjoy watching Der Fuhrer as well as others like the Koch Brothers are laughing all the way to the bank!
Diamond and silk may not be geniuses, but they look like ones compared to AOC, or Maxine, dont you think?

I have high confidence that Donald the Great will receive another sweeping mandate from the American people in 2020. 6 more years of sheer bliss lie ahead.

My taxes went down as well, like about 65% of people, perhaps 25% saw no change, maybe 15% pay more - like they should.