Poor Jack Nicklaus

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You're really consumed by this. How about Brett Favre?

I hope you're one of the dumbasses who wait 11 hours in line in another corrupt Chicago area election.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're really consumed by this. How about Brett Favre?

I hope you're one of the dumbasses who wait 11 hours in line in another corrupt Chicago area election.

I'm actually registered to vote in Michigan. Where the Nazis are allowed to bring their long guns and assault rifles to the polling places.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jack Nicklaus will be forever linked to Traitor Trump. He is now known as the Golden Trumptard. Full disclosure, Nicklaus was by far my favorite golfer growing up. I'm grateful he has exposed his ignorance for all too see.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Today at the Master's the Golden Trumptard declined to comment about Trump's massive defeat. The Right wingers are in total denial. They hate America but love their party.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why would you watch the Masters? It has to be 90+% R's.

Why would you assume I watched the Masters? A large majority of the players hate America, but love being entitled. Don't mess with their freedoms and rights. But what the Golden Trumptard said about Benedict Donald's massive loss was all over the media that I read.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why would you assume I watched the Masters? A large majority of the players hate America, but love being entitled. Don't mess with their freedoms and rights. But what the Golden Trumptard said about Benedict Donald's massive loss was all over the media that I read.
Actually surprised someone asked that question. I'll assume it wasn't someome from CBS.