post count bump

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: post count bump

is that alright, blondie? i want to participate in the free contests but they all say you need a minimum of 200 posts...

Blondie

EOG Master

Tell you what, for the bet Jamaica's contests you have my permission to play in them anyhow even though you do not meet the post requirements. However, this will only be valid IF you post some quality posts each week.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

sweet! thanks, blondie.

i'll be to 200 fairly quickly anyway, though, i'm sure.

quality over quanitity from here on out.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i ran out of money in my betjam account tonight thanks to the magic. now only have a few bucks in matchbook and betphoenix (and that's pending rollover). gonna have to make a deposit in the next couple days before baseball starts.

son of a beotch. i need to win some of these contests. thus the post count bumps...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

for the past two months i've said i was gonna deposit into 5dimes, but i wanna use my netspend so i think it's gonna be back to betjam. might split it up between them and betphoenix though. betphoenix's website is a bit rough around the edges, but they've been good to me.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

somehow i let me tv end up on mtv2 right now. i didn't realize mtv still did 'spring break' and people still attended en masse. i remember watching that shit back in the day and thinking how awesome it would be to go lick some whipped cream off a hot coed on spring break. now i've graduated college, and i not once took a spring break trip.

what a loser i am.