Posters, what have I missed that needs my attention?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
The General said:
Anything happen that I need to address which I may have forgtten about or overlooked in the last week?

Let me know here or email please.

General@eog.com

Take care

lots going on but nothing as important as needing more chatter this week on NASCAR!

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
General. I think it's time for you to bring the troops home. They are going to be needed if that bird flu comes here.
And while we're talking straight talk here General....why did you not go to Afghanistan with enough troops to find Osama Bin-Lauden? Yeah sure you got the old man--what's his name...Hussain. Can't spell worth a damn, but he's still not the Prize, as I understand it. Maybe it's classified....if so General; you could leak this info to some SHRINK....you know on the QT....
Ah well ---AS YOU WERE SOLDIER!:+wink-2+

andrew748

Banned
Whodatman said:
General. I think it's time for you to bring the troops home. They are going to be needed if that bird flu comes here.
And while we're talking straight talk here General....why did you not go to Afghanistan with enough troops to find Osama Bin-Lauden? Yeah sure you got the old man--what's his name...Hussain. Can't spell worth a damn, but he's still not the Prize, as I understand it. Maybe it's classified....if so General; you could leak this info to some SHRINK....you know on the QT....
Ah well ---AS YOU WERE SOLDIER!:+wink-2+

lmao:+signs8-3

I FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO CONTACT MCDONALDS CORP. AND SEE IF THEY CAN SPONSOR AN EGG MCMUFFIN EATING CONTEST AT THE NEXT BASH!!:+excited-

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
What did u miss?

-Bucsfan's been gaining units slow and steady

-Frog was on a nice run till David shit in his pond

-Glaken made a few gay comments

-Shawn Gotti made a post about a winning pick, or giving oral, or both

-Uwin/A. Rickahs posted some Mortal Locks/Horse winners

-Identity started a thread, and within minutes everyone bashed her

I think that covers it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master