President Bush' 20TH Press Conference!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Happened to catch George W's press conference yesterday! He didn't do so bad, I wonder why he is so afraid to have them? I guess that extemporize thing may be frightening for Dick and Karl!

dirty

EOG Master
What does it matter how much the President is on TV?????

To tell you the Truth I hate it when they Preempt the TV shows to show them anyway....Only time a President should be on TV is if there is a National Emergency

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
What does it matter how much the President is on TV?????

To tell you the Truth I hate it when they Preempt the TV shows to show them anyway....Only time a President should be on TV is if there is a National Emergency
They only present George W's press conferences because they are more rare than national emergencies! LOL!

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
It's also amusing to listen to and watch Bushie speak. I wated the press conference and laughed almost the entire time. What an idiot we have for a president.

ZZ CREAM said:
They only present George W's press conferences because they are more rare than national emergencies! LOL!

dirty

EOG Master
that is why the Dems are in so much Trouble.....they underestimate Bush and he has outmanuevered them at every turn Politically....

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
It was not George they underestimated, that is next to impossible to do. It was the diabolical one, Karl Rove whom they could not outmanuever!

dirty

EOG Master
It is the Bush Administration.....any good president has a good Cabinet....saying he doesn't is foolish...just like a coach in Sports...only as good as his assistants..you have to surround yourself by good people.....Doesn't really matter if you think Bush is stupid...The bottom line is his administration is Outmanuevering the Dems at every Turn:+music1-6

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
It is the Bush Administration.....any good president has a good Cabinet....saying he doesn't is foolish...just like a coach in Sports...only as good as his assistants..you have to surround yourself by good people.....Doesn't really matter if you think Bush is stupid...The bottom line is his administration is Outmanuevering the Dems at every Turn:+music1-6
There is a difference between diabolical and good! LOL!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Nimue77 said:
I am no fan of most democrats, but it was electoral fraud they did not out maneuver.
That and having your brother control the swing state and its' votes did not hurt his chances- alongside a Republican controlled Supreme Court!

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
yeah, and don't forget his ohio campaign director doubled as the ohio secretary of state!

ZZ CREAM said:
That and having your brother control the swing state and its' votes did not hurt his chances- alongside a Republican controlled Supreme Court!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Bottom line, whether fair or not, Dummya won and everyone LOST! I doubt it will matter in a million years though-but I could be wrong! LOL!