Puck It: Westgate SuperBook NHL Season Point Totals & Divisions Coming Sept. 13

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Re: Puck It: Westgate SuperBook NHL Season Point Totals & Divisions Coming Sept. 13

Nice of them to brag about it. Pinnacle out since Wednesday with season wins.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Puck It: Westgate SuperBook NHL Season Point Totals & Divisions Coming Sept. 13

Clever thread title from EOG's resident legal authority.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

There are a few teams I will be making an immediate look at because I fully expect some totals to be too high for a few very high profile teams

Bushay

NHL Expert

There are a few teams I will be making an immediate look at because I fully expect some totals to be too high for a few very high profile teams
Let's hear um Winky. I'm all ears.

Haven't seen them tweeted out by anyone at least as yet.

Thanks, I don't have the app and doubt that Bushay does.

Usually somebody is tweeting out this sort of thing, at least for other sports.

Won't be over at Westgate until Saturday, and I'm not enough of a technophile to figure out how to image and post a hard copy sheet once I have it.

It's tough for me with time in season. Trying to do my weekly "Saturday" lift from Week 1 today, and that's of course cutting into my Week 2 NFL handicapping, which is why I try to lift on Saturday. And still need to call a -- pretty good -- girlfriend (but maybe not for long, lol) back from Saturday. Then again, she should know that it's football season.

So I'll keep an eye out for somebody tweeting a copy.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Thanks, I don't have the app and doubt that Bushay does.

Usually somebody is tweeting out this sort of thing, at least for other sports.

Won't be over at Westgate until Saturday, and I'm not enough of a technophile to figure out how to image and post a hard copy sheet once I have it.

It's tough for me with time in season. Trying to do my weekly "Saturday" lift from Week 1 today, and that's of course cutting into my Week 2 NFL handicapping, which is why I try to lift on Saturday. And still need to call a -- pretty good -- girlfriend (but maybe not for long, lol) back from Saturday. Then again, she should know that it's football season.

So I'll keep an eye out for somebody tweeting a copy.
Don't worry about it SquarePants. Sounds like you have a full plate. I'll find it myself if I look hard enough. All good.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Ha ha....told you. One quick Twitter search.

Here are the opening win totals and division odds, as well as updated Stanley Cup and conference futures posted at the SuperBook.
2014-15 NHL REGULAR-SEASON POINT TOTALS
BLACKHAWKS 107.5
BRUINS 107.5
PENGUINS 106.5
BLUES 104.5
DUCKS 104.5
KINGS 102.5
SHARKS 101.5
WILD 101.5
LIGHTNING 100.5
RED WINGS 98.5
STARS 98.5
CANADIENS 97.5
RANGERS 95.5
AVALANCHE 94.5
BLUE JACKETS 94.5
CAPITALS 92.5
PREDATORS 89.5
CANUCKS 88.5
ISLANDERS 88.5
FLYERS 88.5
MAPLE LEAFS 88.5
COYOTES 87.5
DEVILS 86.5
SENATORS 86.5
PANTHERS 83.5
JETS 81.5
OILERS 80.5
HURRICANES 78.5
FLAMES 70.5
SABRES 63.5

Bushay

NHL Expert

Red Wings at 98.5 to go undear is the lock of the year.

Super, Bushay, was hoping that I could at least alert you that those numbers were coming out.

Hopefully, in 2017-18, the Vegas Knights or whatever won't be completely irrelevant by the time the NFL regular season wraps. I'll just be catching the inaugural season opener and then hunkering down with the NFL until that's done.

MrTop

EOG Master

Ha ha....told you. One quick Twitter search.

Here are the opening win totals and division odds, as well as updated Stanley Cup and conference futures posted at the SuperBook.
2014-15 NHL REGULAR-SEASON POINT TOTALS
BLACKHAWKS 107.5
BRUINS 107.5
PENGUINS 106.5
BLUES 104.5
DUCKS 104.5
KINGS 102.5
SHARKS 101.5
WILD 101.5
LIGHTNING 100.5
RED WINGS 98.5
STARS 98.5
CANADIENS 97.5
RANGERS 95.5
AVALANCHE 94.5
BLUE JACKETS 94.5
CAPITALS 92.5
PREDATORS 89.5
CANUCKS 88.5
ISLANDERS 88.5
FLYERS 88.5
MAPLE LEAFS 88.5
COYOTES 87.5
DEVILS 86.5
SENATORS 86.5
PANTHERS 83.5
JETS 81.5
OILERS 80.5
HURRICANES 78.5
FLAMES 70.5
SABRES 63.5

I ask you who the hell is better than Bushay

nice work...
great info.

MrTop

EOG Master

is that this years Bushay?

Red Wings at 98.5 to go undear is the lock of the year.

Undear? Yeah undear it is....how much do you bet on a lock? Does little Billy let you take your max bet up to $3?

Make amends with your wife and daughter you fool....sucking dicks on the forums of fake pros is so pathetic...

Bushay

NHL Expert

Undear? Yeah undear it is....how much do you bet on a lock? Does little Billy let you take your max bet up to $3?

Make amends with your wife and daughter you fool....sucking dicks on the forums of fake pros is so pathetic...
Wow....first Teddy got a hold of big game jo Jo's I'd and now this guy? .? Is there anything more pathetic than getting booted a couple times in a month and still wanting back in here? Lol....if this is really you Ted.....you're pickled brain is on borrowed time.

Make amends with my wife and daughter???

The fuck does that even mean. Lol

and ftr.....I searched Twitter and that came right up....ill have to go back and check if this is indeed 14-15. All I did was look at the wings total while posting that as saw no way in hell that number should be that high this year. So yes.....I'm sure it is 14-15 now that I look again. My bad. I'm not having a good night it seems. Might be time for bed.

MrTop

EOG Master

OK....we will give you a pass since you are sleepy

:pop:

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

Anaheim 99.5
Coyotes 77.5
Bruins 91.5
Sabres 86.5
Flames 87.5
Hurricanes 78.5
Blackhawks 102.5
Avalanche 87.5
Blue Jackets 85.5
Stars 104.5
Red Wings 89.5
Oilers 88.5
Panthers 98.5
Kings 98.5
Wild 93.5
Canadiens 98.5
Predators 98.5
Devils 83.5
Islanders 93.5
Rangers 94.5
Senators 81.5
Flyers 90.5
Penguins 102.5
Sharks 100.5
Blues 100.5
Lightning 105.5
Maple Leafs 80.5
Canucks 75.5
Capitals 106.5
Jets 84.5
all -110

Pens under 102.5
Leafs over 80.5

Bushay

NHL Expert

Good to see a Vegas Vic sighting. The smell of ice is in the air.

Curbes Lurb

EOG Member

There's one of those in particular I am salivating over, which I'll keep close to the vest as winning EOG's NHL contest has become the new singular focus of my life. Just don't tell my parents the singular focus of my life is to win a message board gambling competition.

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

Westgate numbers as of tonight:

Anaheim........99.5
Phoenix.........78.5
Boston..........91.5
Buffalo..........86.5
Calgary.........88.5
Carolina........78.5
Chicago........102.5
Colorado.......88.5
Columbus.....84.5
Dallas..........102.5
Detroit.........88.5
Edmonton.....88.5
Florida.........98
L.A..............98.5
Minnesota....93.5
Montreal......98
Nashville......97
New Jersey...86
N.Y.I............94
N.Y.R...........94.5
Ottawa........83
Philadelphia..90.5
Pittsburgh.....102.5
San Jose.......99.5
St Louis........100.5
Tampa Bay.....105.5
Toronto..........79
Vancouver......76.5
Washington....106.5
Winnipeg........85.5
all sides -110

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated

Loving the over on the Winnipeg total. As a season ticket holder, i can tell you this is by far the most talented team we've had since the return and its not even close. As long as the goaltending holds up this team should flirt with 100 pts.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If McJesus stays healthy Oilers should find a way to go OVER

Calgary will be one of the worst teams in the NHL this season and 88.5 is way too high

I think Arizona (NOT Phoenix) is close but leeeeean to OVER

Florida U98 looks too easy

Chicago 102.5 looks a tad too high

Kings is a fair number - liked U102.5 better. Think current number might still be a tad too high but I see them finishing in the 95-100 range at best. Leeeeeeeeeeeeean to UNDER but no play

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Sabres over 35.5 wins seems decent if you can find a good price

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

Calgary will be one of the worst teams in the NHL this season and 88.5 is way too high

How do you figure this? Calgary have a legit #1 goalie for the first time since Kipper and the addition of Brower will also help. Sure, they haven't resigned Gaudreau yet but that will happen before the start of the season. Healthy on defense and Monahan and Bennett coming into their own, I don't really see how they will be any worse than they were last season.

Yes, they overachieved two seasons ago, but the nucleus on this team is solid and they should be able to play at least .500 hockey with a handful of OTL's sprinkled in.

My only futures bet so far is Devils under 93.5 points

Bushay

NHL Expert

I'll be on EOG radio tonight giving a detailed forecast of the Calgary team.

It's one of my better plays in terms of futures

hint.....i'm not agreeing with Winky here.

Tune in and listen.