Puss-Cee : you talk a good game.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Puss-Cee : you talk a good game.

My pride comes from how I treat people, not from where I have lived or who it was with.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I have seen you treat people pretty badly. Even Ken not that long ago

mofome

Banned

People make poor decisions all the time, henndog. Sometimes they are in fun and in jest and sometimes they are a bit overboard. What happens is what happens. Everyone makes their own choices and, from there, things play out. Sometimes unfortunately so.

mofome

Banned

I have seen you treat people pretty badly. Even Ken not that long ago

You have no idea what I have done for people on this forum. When ken and I were at odds, he brought that on himself in large part. He posted private information and spread lies about me. He had his reasons and has apologized. It was ugly, but certainly not started by me. Ken and I are over that and understand each other much better now. He is someone I consider a friend, mentor, and a person I know I can go to any time I need.

WVU

EOG Master

I do have an idea. I believe you have mentioned your good deeds maybe 479 times this year alone.

You were a complete asshole only 15 months ago. Now you are just fake. Just my opinion, but I am not alone

mofome

Banned

I do have an idea. I believe you have mentioned your good deeds maybe 479 times this year alone.

You were a complete asshole only 15 months ago. Now you are just fake. Just my opinion, but I am not alone

You are incorrect and who cares if you are not alone. 99.999% of the forum world knows you are a coward.

I am who I am. I am honest, I take care of anyone that I can, I give what I can. I mention that when clowns like yourself speak without having any knowledge.

Kenny, I think we're going to have some fun in the near future.

:houra:houra:houra

Should be a fun bases season on ..the the forum.

WVU

EOG Master

I have a wife and kids to think about dick nose. Nothing cowardly about not wanting to get into a street fight with a hoodrat punk like yourself.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I have a wife and kids to think about dick nose. Nothing cowardly about not wanting to get into a street fight with a hoodrat punk like yourself.

like when u send your daughter to answer the door while u hide? What a way too look out for family bud :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

like when u send your daughter to answer the door while u hide? What a way too look out for family bud :cheers

You got bad info bud. Wrong drama altogether.

mofome

Banned

You worry about your own ass and that is it. I have a family to worry about myself, you just aren't any threat. You're all talk. Online talk. You're a fake, a phony, a coward, everything that nobody would be proud to be.

You have gone too far already.

mofome

Banned

like when u send your daughter to answer the door while u hide? What a way too look out for family bud

WVU, the queen of incorrect information, calls you out.

Ironic, is it not.

WVU

EOG Master

Lighten up francis. This is the asylum in the offseason.

Sweet dreams. Be sure to tuck Cee in after your rub and tug

mofome

Banned

Lighten up francis. This is the asylum in the offseason.

Sweet dreams. Be sure to tuck Cee in after your rub and tug

Its not funny. There are things to joke about and things not to. Someone hasn't taught you well enough. As for me, I'm fine. Im watching some highlights, looking over games for tomorrow, and having a great night.

As for you, it's unfortunate.

WVU is 1 of the most ignorant fuckers on these forums and that's really saying something. Funny how he is trying to be judgemental in this thread. Who is that con man to judge anyone?

mofome

Banned

The thing is, he simply makes no sense. I had a great job, my own place, and was fine on my own. Its not as if that is up for debate, its not as if I was fired. I left on my own accord to help my family. I sacrifice my personal life to help here.

He has made far too many mistakes. Too personal. He just goes too far and it's not acceptable. He is the last person who should judge anyone, and more-over he has nothing to support anything he says.

Too bad for him.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

The thing is, he simply makes no sense. I had a great job, my own place, and was fine on my own. Its not as if that is up for debate, its not as if I was fired. I left on my own accord to help my family. I sacrifice my personal life to help here.

He has made far too many mistakes. Too personal. He just goes too far and it's not acceptable. He is the last person who should judge anyone, and more-over he has nothing to support anything he says.

Too bad for him.

Why do you feel you have to answer all of his BS? Put him on ignore.

WVU

EOG Master

Too bad for him.

I believe the cut and pasted posts support what I said about Cee, which is what this thread topic is about. For someone who cares zero about me you sure seem to care about me. I am far from perfect, but I don't try to pretend to be.

Mofo, you are comedy son, pure comedy
:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

Quote all you like, look at those dates. Cee has since paid. Not as if there is something more to it. Not as if you know anything. I, on the other hand, am the person who actually gave the money to the person owed after Cee gave it to me.

I know more than you think. Cee stiffed Dirty for $850. He never saw a cent of that. You act like this has been settled. Dirty doesn't think so.

2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

I know more than you think. Cee stiffed Dirty for $850. He never saw a cent of that. You act like this has been settled. Dirty doesn't think so.

You know much much much less than YOU think. I know this entire situation better than you and dirty. Got it? You don't know shit.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I believe the cut and pasted posts support what I said about Cee, which is what this thread topic is about. For someone who cares zero about me you sure seem to care about me. I am far from perfect, but I don't try to pretend to be.

Mofo, you are comedy son, pure comedy

We'll see whats comedy and how much I care.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

still angry Mo?

Couldnt be happier, just setting you straight. Unlike you, the truth matters to me. Cee is my friend, I know this situation inside and out, you do not.

Simple

:)

WVU

EOG Master

I see you have several friends on the stiff /slow pay list including yourself. Nice job. I should have taken Shrink's advice and posted that useful tool in the main forum.

mofome

Banned

I see you have several friends on the stiff /slow pay list including yourself. Nice job. I should have taken Shrink's advice and posted that useful tool in the main forum.

I pay for myself and help others.

:thumbsup

cya soon.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Please elaborate.......

mofome

Banned

Ball knows me a bit, I am a fairly generous person.

WVU? He knows nada.

WVU

EOG Master

Please elaborate.......

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2094482 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-09, 02:32 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #38 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2094482", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG FOUNDER

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2094482 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Why is this thread in the Asylum? :pop:

I believe it's quite helpful to know who to deal with and who not to when it comes to gambling...
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

I help people get paid and give money to people that either need or deserve it. I care about people more than wvu ever dreamed of caring about a single other person.

cant wait.

WVU

EOG Master

The Mofome stiff/slow pay posse: Mofome, Timely Hitting, Cee, and biggamer.

ballwonder

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2094482 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-09, 02:32 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#38 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2094482", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG FOUNDER

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2094482 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Why is this thread in the Asylum? :pop:

I believe it's quite helpful to know who to deal with and who not to when it comes to gambling...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I did not see this post thanks for pointing it out. Hard to miss the big fucking clown avatar.