Question for Identity

dirty

EOG Master
Who the hell is paying you to come here and start so many Stupid posts?????

Becuase I just don't really Believe that anyone that Breathe's Good Air can post some of the shit you do....:frustrate

That dog laughing just adds to it. I did get a kick out of the bananas at the RX. ID would post that picture of the bananas and then yell," Banana's buddy, bananas". I have no idea what it meant but I did laugh the first time.

Pancho Sanza said:
I hate that damn dog too.:frustrate

I thought I was the only one.

You know, I can't stand but to not like ID simply based on that damn dog.

It could be any poster on here. If they had that dog on there, I simply don't think I could like them. My brain would not allow me.

Freakin' DOG! I HATE THAT DOG!

Always looking, laughing, JUDGING ME... (I'm not really crazy)

I already mentioned this shit about the dog. I fucken hate that stupid shit, i just picture ID laughing like that dog behind the computer after IT says some stupid shit.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
coconutman said:
I already mentioned this shit about the dog. I fucken hate that stupid shit, i just picture ID laughing like that dog behind the computer after IT says some stupid shit.

Have you ever seen how ID looks? I think it will help you understand the pic better.

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
coconutman said:

LOL, me too exactly.

That dog irritates the hell out of me.:+frustrat

funny how some of the biggest crybabies on this website (and that i have EVER seen on any WEBSITE) continue to cry about a little doggie. LOL

coconutman - you seriously need to stop your crying/whining. it makes you look very soft, and i know you're goin for that "hard" ny thing!!!!

:mutley

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Pancho Sanza said:
Can you at least tell us the gender.

Lots of rumours out there.:cocktail

Thats the problem! The rumors are all substantiated. I dont think anyone but ID's mother knows whether ID is a male or female!

as for you, MC, you really should not come in and talk considering you owe people more than a thousand dollars and you have people paying debts for you. not cool my friend, not cool at all.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
IDENTITY said:
as for you, MC, you really should not come in and talk considering you owe people more than a thousand dollars and you have people paying debts for you. not cool my friend, not cool at all.

And you shouldnt be posting here after losing the contest to me....hmmmm!

MadCapper said:
And you shouldnt be posting here after losing the contest to me....hmmmm!

ID you lost a contest, you should get the fuck out of here.

Leave MC out of this we already had 15 threads about his shit.

You are a bitch.

General please ban that fucken dog... atleast put up a vote. This shit distracts me from gambling and all, i can't concentrate. As you can see tons of people hate it and i bet you won't find a normal human being that enjoys this bitches posts.

god coconutman SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! be a man!!!! stop CRYING all the time!!!! You really have become the #1 whiner at EOG. Congrats MAY'N!!!!!!!!!!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
coconutman said:

coco -- that fukkin dog get on my nerves for some reason..

i dislike it also

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Guys, if you seriously let an avatar bother you that much, then I dunno what to say. If it was sexually disturbing or of terrible taste, I could understand.

You can always ignore her posts also with the ignore feature.

BTW, panther says he has met Identity and claims she is a she, but I have no idea for sure and don't really care.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Hey doesnt everyone realize the more we voice our displeasure for anything IDENTITY does, the more IT will do it!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
ID.........

I suppose what everyone honestly wants to know is if you do intentionally create some of the threads you do only for attention.

This is a legitimate question because apparently that is one of the main problems people have with you.

Can you enlighten us, or make us undertand a little bit better?

Maybe everyone has just had the wrong perception of you all along.....

Fill us in......

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Mr ID has no friends to talk to so he tries to post threads on EOG in order to carry on a conversation with someone besides that dog. Mr ID is basically harmless. Annoying and boring but harmless.

The General said:
Guys, if you seriously let an avatar bother you that much, then I dunno what to say. If it was sexually disturbing or of terrible taste, I could understand.

You can always ignore her posts also with the ignore feature.

BTW, panther says he has met Identity and claims she is a she, but I have no idea for sure and don't really care.

You know you love me IDENTITY. Everyone is talking shit about you including me but you still manage to single me out and call me a cry baby.

I fucken love it... if you want i can take a couple of nude picks of myself so you can play with yourself. You would have to tell me what part of my body and i'll give you the price.

Hoffa
Shrink
Dirty
Glaken
Raiders
Pancho
Tony Montana

are already VIP's.

(They say it's for their wives)

hache man - for whatever reason, youve been givin me a hard time. i dont seek attention. if i did, i would have 5000+ posts. i only have like 1k posts. second, i only post threads i have an interest in. i really really really am interested in hearin wut u guys think about EVERYTHING that i post. none of it is for attention. you will notice i NEVER bump threads just for attention. NEVER. and i NEVER have ghosted EVER.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
IDENTITY said:
hache man - for whatever reason, youve been givin me a hard time. i dont seek attention. if i did, i would have 5000+ posts. i only have like 1k posts. second, i only post threads i have an interest in. i really really really am interested in hearin wut u guys think about EVERYTHING that i post. none of it is for attention. you will notice i NEVER bump threads just for attention. NEVER. and i NEVER have ghosted EVER.

ID, I HAVE NOT been giving you a hard time. We had that one incident when I said some of the same things everyone else has a while back , but I have respected you and not said a word since.

This was a legitimate question that I thought may help, and that POSSIBLY everyone gets the wrong impression when you post or create certain threads that the majority of us find ridiculous.

You make an excellent point though, that if you have sought attention you would have many more posts than you currently have.....

thank you hache man for being so understanding. i am sorry if you feel like i offended you in any way.

Best Wishes...ID:D