Quick race 7 Belmont- advice

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated
I have a $14.50 lead in Derby Wars contest going into this race. Having tough time lots of speed .Rice with 2 Any quick advice welcome. Last race of competition

Thinking #7 Metiver has 2 but his other entry without Javy lower double with higher ML odds

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Quick race 7 Belmont- advice

I had the 1/6/7/8/9 to finish my pick 3 in that race.

4 wins and it comes 8/1/7/9 behind him.

Brutal game

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Fortunately the $3.90 got me to $82.70 for the 7 races and 1 guy had 4 but only got him to $74.80.

3rd and final NHC qualify contest. Finish top 2 in first two rounds of 26 and then had to win it today. Very excited. Never been.

#4 was one of 2 for Metiver taking more money than his entry with Javy and he was a lower double off the 3-5 winning previous. Just lucky he was bet down to 9/2.

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

No as long as 3 did not win I was ok. Won only by $7.90. Winner bet down to 9/2 or getting through 2 qualifiers and having the lead since #8 won the 4th race I would have lost. Very lucky.
Could always use sidekick....

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

295$ and a 799$ I did this week. After doing a couple $55 realized spend more duh lot less people to compete against and I like quals where you can only have one entry in every price range. Had to finish top 2 in 2 quals and then win today. Got lucky $82 and change for 7 races is good but actually got lucky a 6-1 loading won last race and paid only 9-2. Won by $7.90. My horse ran 3rd paid $3.90 so I could have whiffed.
I have been trying about 4 sites for a month. Probably spent close to 5k trying. Havent been doing much other wagering. The #8 in 4th at Belmont took me from 19th to first by over $10.

Never really been a tourney guy but starting playing these sites and found maybe I am better at just picking winners relative to value for each and not play only mega tri and superfecta's I have played whole life.