Racism on our border

Berkleybob

EOG Member
I read an article earlier today about known gang members in Mexico entering the United States. This is obvious profiling by racist border agents. These young men need a chance to better themselves and by coming to America is the first step. This is their culture and we should not judge them. Hopefully they will become community organizers and work to better their neighborhoods. We Americans think our way of life is the only way and if another culture does things different we get all upset.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Racism on our border

How do you know they're gang members, Bob? Is every brown-skinned latino with tattoos a gang member?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Stay out of the kitchen bob. Denying these poor kids entry into the USA would hurt the Democratic Party. Plus one of these kids could be our future president. Being born on our soil doesn't matter any more.

Berkleybob

EOG Member

Is that an apology for calling me a racist? I mentioned a news story and you insinuated I had racist motives. You then bring politics into it and say we shouldn't have a border. I can take the heat if it's applied but your cold attempt at silencing me was not cool.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Bob, your falling for an old trick. Markinsac probably doesn't know the origins of his behavior but his hero's have been trained since early in their careers. There is a reason the other posters to this site are no longer contributing. It's rule 11. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. According to Alinsky, the main job of the organizer is to bait an opponent into reacting. “The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”

tank

EOG Dedicated

I read an article earlier today about known gang members in Mexico entering the United States. This is obvious profiling by racist border agents. These young men need a chance to better themselves and by coming to America is the first step. This is their culture and we should not judge them. Hopefully they will become community organizers and work to better their neighborhoods. We Americans think our way of life is the only way and if another culture does things different we get all upset.
Bob I'm thinking maybe you should have them come and live with you.You would be a great influence to them and you could learn so much in return.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

View attachment 13312According to Markinsac this is the future of our country and the type of immigrants he wants to see crossing the border. Just undocumented democrats looking for a better life. I don't see how this can go wrong? Would I be a racist if I didn't want them to move in next door to me? I'm sure Markinsac would not mind if they moved in with him!