Railbird at the golf course

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Railbird at the golf course

Is there anything better than a third-person reference?

No sir, JK, no sir.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

"Okay, here comes security, he's going to have something to say..."

"Here comes security..."

Birdie loves to engage people.

Remember the election judge who tried to confiscate Railbird's red MAGA cap?

Heim

EOG Master

Gigantic Miles Square has no problem accommodating a handful of retired geezers playing golf but Orange County can't seem to find open space to house their huge homeless population.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

People who speak in the third-person (see LeBron James) are usually narcissistic, self-absorbed and detached from reality.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

it's amazing that where ever you go, security always arrives soon after.......

cheapseats

EOG Master

Gigantic Miles Square has no problem accommodating a handful of retired geezers playing golf but Orange County can't seem to find open space to house their huge homeless population.

Place is an open toilet, all the ponds are nothing but partially reclaimed water, might as well let the homeless camp there.....shithole comes to mind.

cheapseats

EOG Master

And BTW, the homeless were sung as a bug in a rug hanging out at the SA River, the politicians who run this democratic shithole state weren't......kind of funny.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

With all the heavy breathing going on it seems like you need to be outfitted with an oxygen tank.

railbird

EOG Master

they put 400 of them at the motel 6 on Harbor in costa mesa

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls

Railbird,... take no prisoners in the "money matches".

.......scouting the course and getting practiced up,...

....if you compete against the Railbird,.. better pack your lunch.

12io4j2w90

I'm afraid to watch. Is RB still aiming a lot of his camera shots at other guys junk for a big part of the video?

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

I love the awkwardness when people find themselves suddenly captured into unwanted conversation with the creepy autistic old dude

one of my favorites

asking the lady if that is in flagstaff twice, and the calling the NAU team the wildcats instead of the lumberjacks

[video=youtube;vfeWSHZ-PAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfeWSHZ-PAc[/video]

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You do seem a little out of breath Rail, at our age you need to be get some regular cardio in.....

Your golf and tennis game will improve immensely. Probably your capping as well.

railbird

EOG Master

My resting heart rate is 72 not great but not bad. my 2 cancer surgerys have left me a mouth breather.