Railbird elections

railbird

EOG Master
The Gop will be nothing without Trump, no establishment, gloabislt, warhawk, will do shit in Gop, thats basically what Joe Biden is

MrTop

EOG Master
The Gop will be nothing without Trump, no establishment, gloabislt, warhawk, will do shit in Gop, thats basically what Joe Biden is

globalism does not work as good anymore... Major trade deal went down this weekend.... the one that trump pulled the USA out of a few years ago...MAJOR Loss for the USA... he made china a lot more wealthy in the future... read the financial news instead of alex jones.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Creepy? Leave Biden out of this! LOL.

The election guy? He knew Rail was taping him.

I don't know Rail, never met him in real life, just going by what John Kelly says.....

He's the top dog here, he says Rail/Matt is a great guy, do you not trust his judgement?

BTW if you don't mind me asking what's the beef between you two?

Seems like VD/Rail goes a little deeper than the random dick-sizing squabbles between posters. You guys ever met in person?

For me when he stays away from the discriminatory stuff I like him as a poster....... not afraid to take a stand and defend it when necessary.

Rail was one of the first to agree with my anti-Kobe posts way way way back at MW. No idea why I remember that but I do.

Watched Rail approach the Golden Nugget race book manager begging for drink tickets....the manager wanted to see some sports wagers or horse wagers....Rail walked away with his tail between his legs....

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Frailturd is just another weakling who needs a keyboard to run his shit volcano.

Needs to be dropped at the corner of Dark and Darker in Watts and walk home.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Ok, theres only 2 ways to follow along as Trump holds up any progress in getting the country back on track from this racist regime.

You can follow Rooty, Sidney, Jones Day, and any other Attorney on the TRump payroll...oh wait...oops...Jones DAy quit him and Sidney Powell was fired today so it looks like all your left with is Rooty.
Or you can follow along on Twitter with all the Attorneys to save our Democracy but the easiest way is to just follow Meal Katyal who has argued 41 cases in front of the Supreme Court. No one has their finger on the pulse of how things are going more than this man. Every day at the end of the day he puts out a no-nonsense account of where both sides stand to legalise. And biblically if you listen to the Merlins and Railbirds of the world while wearing their tinfoil hats. lol!

Enjoy suckers! Ray Cabino and Bookmaker might want to listen to Neal and pay those people their money they are owed now. It's the right thing to do.

http://instagr.am/p/CH6iHsnnTbt/