Rams vs Vikings

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I see a lot of 7 flat out there today....not much line movement Wed morning....

I am on the Vikings...just because of The overreaction of the public and the injuries to the Rams two corners...plus Cook for the Vikes might suit up....

Valuist

EOG Master
The total has gone from 47 to 50. The Rams still have a pretty good front 7 so how much the CB injuries hurt may be debatable. So we have a short week, two of the best defenses and yet a total over 49.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think i got set up by fan duel laying ML -250 earlier when everyone else had -280 and above.

sad

kane

EOG master
Viejo Dinosaur;n7457466 said:

I am on the Vikings...just because of The overreaction of the public and the injuries to the Rams two corners...plus Cook for the Vikes might suit up....

Rams money starting to come in, most places are dealing 7-15 or -20, and I'm seeing some 7.5 juiced to the dog, wasn't expecting that type of move, it will be interesting to see where this number ends up.

kane

EOG master
MrTop;n7457483 said:
I think i got set up by fan duel laying ML -250 earlier when everyone else had -280 and above.

sad

You're sitting pretty good right now laying -250, Cris is using -350

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Even though I am a five dollar an hour clerk (as TeddyKGB says) landing 7 tomorrow night is no good for one side of the counter...

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Did you notice how the right defensive end lined up at least two yards wider than the outside shoulder. Reiff could not get to him in the foot race. Well, duh, offensive coordinator keep them honest with the play calls. It is really hurting the Vikes to lose Shurmur-Cousins cannot earn his money when the OC gets out coached this bad.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Let's watch what Aaron Rodgers does with the Buffalo rush! His line is nothing great. But, it is 1,2,3 pop and 1,2,3 pop against a hard rushing team. Minnesota got handed their lunch because of the inexperience of the offensive coordinator. Big difference from being QB coach to offensive coordinator calling the plays for the first year.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Viejo Dinosaur;n7457466 said:

I'm guessing it moved up today because Peters isn't definitely out, but "questionable" and had a limited practice. I'm already on Minny, but if he doesn't play, I'll add more.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bucky;n7457586 said:
Let's watch what Aaron Rodgers does with the Buffalo rush! His line is nothing great. But, it is 1,2,3 pop and 1,2,3 pop against a hard rushing team. Minnesota got handed their lunch because of the inexperience of the offensive coordinator. Big difference from being QB coach to offensive coordinator calling the plays for the first year.

Bills pass rush is no joke. How will Allen do on the road with Clay coming after him all game?

Heim

EOG Master
I believe it's time for a 'Winky' if you layed 7.5 with the Rams u ought to quit gambling.

kane

EOG master
Heim;n7457907 said:
I believe it's time for a 'Winky' if you layed 7.5 with the Rams u ought to quit gambling.

He wouldn't be wrong though. I had Minny and I'm pretty happy with the push, I won my only baseball play so I made a profit, making today a good day

Heim

EOG Master
I'm sure Pinnacle was pretty heavy on the Rams 6.5/7 begging for Minny money late at 7.5.

MrTop

EOG Master
probably worst game of the year for the books opened at 6.5. / 7 people pushed it up to 7 then later to 7.5 then dog players pushed it back down to 7

black thursday

sad