Ranking of Most, Least Dangerous Cities

Bushay

NHL Expert
I grew up in the suburbs but worked almost my entire adult life in some of the worst pockets of Detroit's inner city. Places you'd rarely see a police car patrolling for a reason. Without backup, they were outnumbered and scared as well. You could run a red light every day and never be stopped for an infraction. They didn't have time for that. Stop signs? What's that? And this is why a lot of blacks have problems leaving the ghetto and entering suburbia. They are pulled over for the littlest infractions and that's where the trouble starts. They never had issues like this their whole life till they went into the suburbs. I was one of the few salesmen who were never robbed. As Railbird stated, you keep your head on a swivel and don't get caught looking for quarters on the ground. Be aware of your surroundings. No doubt in my mind the same can be said for LA, NY city, and Chicago's inner cities. Places like Gary Ind and Benton Harbor are safe zones compared to bigger cities like Detroit and Chicago. No comparison. I've been in stores after a robbery or a break-in and the cops wouldn't show for 5-6 hours. And more likely the next day just to make a report. Not enough cops on the beat or their priorities much higher. Even if they showed up 5 minutes after the crime, their resources are not there to hunt down and find the guy who did it. Donald Trump ain't fixing that. He only makes it worse.

railbird

EOG Master
I grew up in the suburbs but worked almost my entire adult life in some of the worst pockets of Detroit's inner city. Places you'd rarely see a police car patrolling for a reason. Without backup, they were outnumbered and scared as well. You could run a red light every day and never be stopped for an infraction. They didn't have time for that. Stop signs? What's that? And this is why a lot of blacks have problems leaving the ghetto and entering suburbia. They are pulled over for the littlest infractions and that's where the trouble starts. They never had issues like this their whole life till they went into the suburbs. I was one of the few salesmen who were never robbed. As Railbird stated, you keep your head on a swivel and don't get caught looking for quarters on the ground. Be aware of your surroundings. No doubt in my mind the same can be said for LA, NY city, and Chicago's inner cities. Places like Gary Ind and Benton Harbor are safe zones compared to bigger cities like Detroit and Chicago. No comparison. I've been in stores after a robbery or a break-in and the cops wouldn't show for 5-6 hours. And more likely the next day just to make a report. Not enough cops on the beat or their priorities much higher. Even if they showed up 5 minutes after the crime, their resources are not there to hunt down and find the guy who did it. Donald Trump ain't fixing that. He only makes it worse.
why would we want the country to look like detroit

Bushay

NHL Expert
why would we want the country to look like detroit
We don't. No one does.

But now they are hereafter they were brought over and bought and sold to built much of this country....the chickens have come home to roost..

We brought them over, and now we're dealing with them good or bad. It was great when their slave labor helped built the country. Not so great is it when they don't do as they're told right?

Need to deal with the good and the bad. The thing is you're not capable of that much thought. You're small-minded. Not to mention prejudice towards them. It's long been out of your control now. Deal with it asshole!

Valuist

EOG Master
Here's an updated list of the most dangerous cities in the US. I can't say there's a ton of surprises. Detroit, St Louis, Memphis and Baltimore are in virtually every top 5 most dangerous list and this one is no exception. I've never been to Camden, but from what I've heard, its really bad. East St Louis falling out of the top 50? That's like when Dark Side of the Moon finally fell off the Billboard album charts.

I've been thru 21 of these dumps: Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore, Danville IL, Springfield MO, Little Rock, Cleveland, KC, Stockton, Canton, Albequerque, Flint, Milwaukee, South Bend, Pontiac MI, Oakland, Rockford, Daytona Beach, Battle Creek, Wichita and Chattanooga. I'm guessing Blueline would have me beat.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
We don't and we don't want it to like like California either.
in 1980 usa was a nice white nation and a shining light up on a hill. it is now forever a shithole with gloablist leftist demonic scum with chi coms, ms13, etc. all because our schools removed God, and Hollywood is from the bowels of hell.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
When I saw dirty starting the topic, I thought he was starting the list of the most frequent welchers.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Brick, NJ is a weird town

Mix of old school kinda white trash south jersey folk and those that moved down into mcmansions on top of each other to move closer to the shore.

railbird

EOG Master
immigration,migration and education. ruined usa. anyone who goes to college more than 4 yrs is a low life. educated is really indocranated, so many asians who are already F'd up from being buddhists, get converted to athiest in usa university.

railbird

EOG Master
uerto Rico has struggled with crime for decades since the island became a United States territory in 1898. Police and political corruption in particular have posed problems ever since. The significant trade of illegal drugs in Puerto Rico poses a recurrent problem, with the high prices of substances such as cocaine on the territory's streets causing large profit margins for criminals despite government actions.[1]

Violent crime has also been one of the challenges the island has struggled with for years. For example, in the mid-2000s, the territory ranked sixth worldwide in murders per capita

common guy

EOG Senior Member
immigration,migration and education. ruined usa. anyone who goes to college more than 4 yrs is a low life. educated is really indocranated, so many asians who are already F'd up from being buddhists, get converted to athiest in usa university.
not a phi beta kappa post-to paraphrase Chick Hearn

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Hey, I went to college for more than four years!
You think I'm a lowlife. I'm sad now.