RED SOX BIG TODAY!!

Beckett pitches the SOX opener and look for NIXON to have a big day batting 5th.
He's is hitting .500 [9 for 18] against TOWERS and BIG PAPI will be happy with the new contract!!

SOX WIN!!:cocktail

I passed because Toronto's bats are booming. If anything I would look at the OVER. No bet for me in this game.

GL and God Bless

scarab

EOG Member
i love this play was on it big before i saw this post...to me the sox are a better play than the nyy today

Cause yanker pitching sucks!!! and SOX pitching doesn't!! But I like the yankers to win!!

MC you better pray for blisters!!
CAUSE BECKETT MAY WIN 20!!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
TONY MONTANA said:
Beckett pitches the SOX opener and look for NIXON to have a big day batting 5th.
He's is hitting .500 [9 for 18] against TOWERS and BIG PAPI will be happy with the new contract!!

SOX WIN!!:cocktail
Im with you on this one Tony.....should be a good day for the sox faithful:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
TONY MONTANA said:
I said may win 20. But I would say he has a good chance!! He won 15 in FLORIDA last year!!
THAT AIN'T TOO SHABBY!!:+wink-2+

lol, just given ya a hard time. Sox should cruise vs Towers. not many less talented SPs in the league

:cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
TONY MONTANA said:
Cause yanker pitching sucks!!! and SOX pitching doesn't!! But I like the yankers to win!!

MC you better pray for blisters!!
CAUSE BECKETT MAY WIN 20!!

he looks like shitt so far

MCP

Tony you are starting to rival those Iowa tools at the RX

:(

(PS wait til that sissy gets a blister and misses starts)