REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Sample for ya Tegs

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zSB4ogrs4Rg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blondie

EOG Master

See now

Haven't heard this one in a long time!

Forgot how good it is...

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I dont know what is going on here, but I wouldnt mind being in this guy's situation, I think.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

they are playing barbies....holding him down and making him wear the bra. figures birdhouse would want to wear a bra.

diogee

I would probably leave charby no wins alone if I were you. I am sure he is a ticking timebomb like all the rest of the notorious charbies.

I would probably leave charby no wins alone if I were you. I am sure he is a ticking timebomb like all the rest of the notorious charbies.
ill tell the real charby, charby be wins, to meet him in the dungeon later and kick his ass:cheers

diogee

ill tell the real charby, charby be wins, to meet him in the dungeon later and kick his ass:cheers
I heard through the chrabyvine that be wins cried to the mods because no wins called him a prickly little sum of a widget.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I played monster rain with that chick, while Teggy and BRicker were feeling each other up in Dakoter town.

diogee

the one that's laying down? sure bricker was pissed you wouldn't play monster rain with him in dakoter. :LMAO

diogee

brick says he is the most hardcore monster rainer around and even plays monster rain when it isn't raining. :+clueless

diogee

thats hear say i tell you, and snitches get stitches....and not stitches in their leather coat.:LMAO
Came from a very trustworthy source. Sorry to inform you that you brony be wins is a little bitch. 12io4j2w90

diogee

is you talks about a fantasystic big mac or mackerel?