REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

It's Tulsa minus the points. I jumped in too early and got a bad line. But u should be able to get Tulsa -7 now? I havent looked. But still, the play is Tulsa.

what took so long....btw...looks like you shit them...............

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

By the way I still haven't bet that much on Tulsa myself I'm trying to get -7 at a decent price its sitting at -118 at matchbook. I got it earlier today at bookmaker -7 -110.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

y, greek is my only out and its 7'...we have time
Cool matchbook was my only out then I got 3rd in the medley totals contest about a month ago on bookmaker and got some money on there. :cheers But I have a lot more money in matchbook.

cheapseats

EOG Master

my college game of the week is looking more and more like the huskers -18ish agin iowa, think they blast those flat-landers after last weeks debacle .............

cheapseats

EOG Master

Cool matchbook was my only out then I got 3rd in the medley totals contest about a month ago on bookmaker and got some money on there. :cheers But I have a lot more money in matchbook.
y, smart of you, i need to get it done

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

my college game of the week is looking more and more like the huskers -18ish agin iowa, think they blast those flat-landers after last weeks debacle .............
Don't want to jump on there too early the langer could be on them.:pop:

PassTheRock

EOG Master

what took so long....btw...looks like you shit them...............
Shit my shorts? Well, thats nothing new. Stick around in this thread and you will learn a lot more things about me that you probably do not want to know. Hell, I own a chihuahua, thats worse than shitting my shorts.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, no fucking shit. I went from steaks to ramen noodles in 4 days.

But fear not boys. I BBQ'd up some pork ribs tonight. You have no idea how fucking good they were.

Fade the Langer!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingFade him correctly!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingYou should be making money!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingLook at my record my Langer fades were posted in here! That's all I am doing right now. I might say some shit but don't make any move on any game until I see who the Langer is on then fade away!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Maybe everyone keeps piling on Tulsa so I can pick up an extra 1.66%?

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Fade the Langer!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingFade him correctly!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingYou should be making money!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingLook at my record my Langer fades were posted in here! That's all I am doing right now. I might say some shit but don't make any move on any game until I see who the Langer is on then fade away!!!! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
I feel ya, DJ. Yankees looking good tonight. I will try to fade the lang whenever I can. If I feel the other side, I will still play it like I always do. But from now on, if lang is on a game that I was not gonna touch, such as the yankees tonight, I will consider fading the lang.

So far so good. :cheers

Kepp up the good work, DJ! :+excited-

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I feel ya, DJ. Yankees looking good tonight. I will try to fade the lang whenever I can. If I feel the other side, I will still play it like I always do. But from now on, if lang is on a game that I was not gonna touch, such as the yankees tonight, I will consider fading the lang.

So far so good. :cheers

Kepp up the good work, DJ! :+excited-

Thanks I love doing this shit its too easy. I can't wait until I have a big BR so I can really make money off the langer. $10 a unit ain't too shabby but I want to play more. Patience is a virtue. I know I can't do any better capping the games myself so I dont! :cheers

cheapseats

EOG Master

Thanks I love doing this shit its too easy. I can't wait until I have a big BR so I can really make money off the langer. $10 a unit ain't too shabby but I want to play more. Patience is a virtue. I know I can't do any better capping the games myself so I dont! :cheers
just prey nobody decides to fit langer with a few cement boots :blink:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Just imagine if something happened to Langer, DJ?

He probably has a bet with someone if he'll die in over/under 20 years. Hopefully he took the under.

That way we can enjoy Lager for years and years. :houra