REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Brickshithouse you started this now finish it....I don't care if you stay up past your bed time I want you posting non stop.

You silly rabbit!!!!!!!!

Blondie: Last edited by Blondie; 06-10-09 at 09:00 PM. Reason: I just opened this thread in front of my 6 yr old and 8 yr old. Next time the entire thread will be moved.

Haha, what did you six year old say when he saw his first naked chick with a dick?

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie: Last edited by Blondie; 06-10-09 at 09:00 PM. Reason: I just opened this thread in front of my 6 yr old and 8 yr old. Next time the entire thread will be moved.

Haha, what did you six year old say when he saw his first naked chick with a dick?

Fortunately those two are not the most observant ones I have, so I was able to close out the screen before they noticed.

I can guarantee you though, if anymore pics like that are posted in this thread it will never reach 100k posts.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Dear Abby,

I have never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them. I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls'. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?

that was some funny shit right there

:cheers

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I can't even imagine being a woman and getting hit on by this schmuck that makes Ron Jeremy look like Brad Pitt.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Good thing the skinny dude is wearing a diaper because I think she is about to squeeze the living shit outta the poor fella.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

she ate a grape and people accused her of being pregnant

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

this picture of Momma is on Mr Ballwonder's night stand. sinner.