Republicons Are Blocking Removal Of Sickfuck!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Un-American Republicons. The Mother Fucker orchestrated an insurrection against America, leaving 5 dead and many injured. And the Republicons continue to provide cover and protection for Benedict Donald.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Articles of impeachment will be brought against Biden on day 1, the 1st president ever to face such a humiliation.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump incited an insurrection. Rioters died. Police died. And here we have Zzyzx deflecting and changing the narrative to protect the twice impeached president Trump from the tragic reality he incited. ZzyzxRoad is a sad example of Un-American trash.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump incited an insurrection. Rioters died. Police died. And here we have Zzyzx deflecting and changing the narrative to protect the twice impeached president Trump from the tragic reality he incited. ZzyzxRoad is a sad example of Un-American trash.

The self-described left-wing activist recently arrested for allegedly taking part in the storming of the U.S. Capitol -- later claiming he was there to "document" it -- allegedly wore a gas mask and had a knife at the time of the siege, court papers show.
John "Jayden X" Sullivan is due to appear in court at 4 p.m. local time Friday in connection with charges for civil disorder, violent entry or disorderly conduct and entering a restricted building or grounds.
Sullivan was also charged with rioting and criminal mischief on July 13 following a June protest in Provo that resulted in an SUV driver being shot while driving through the two opposing groups. The case is still pending.

The self-described left-wing activist recently arrested for allegedly taking part in the storming of the U.S. Capitol -- later claiming he was there to "document" it -- allegedly wore a gas mask and had a knife at the time of the siege, court papers show.
John "Jayden X" Sullivan is due to appear in court at 4 p.m. local time Friday in connection with charges for civil disorder, violent entry or disorderly conduct and entering a restricted building or grounds.
Sullivan was also charged with rioting and criminal mischief on July 13 following a June protest in Provo that resulted in an SUV driver being shot while driving through the two opposing groups. The case is still pending.
Why do you post selected sections of articles without ever providing the link or source?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Why do you post selected sections of articles without ever providing the link or source?

i was told 100% of the rioters were from the right. easy for you to google the guy's name and find what you want.
do you believe i made it up?

i was told 100% of the rioters were from the right. easy for you to google the guy's name and find what you want.
No I don’t believe you made any of these things up. When posting publications for reference don’t you believe it’s of more value for credibility to provide the entire link for context rather than a selected passage?

And who told you 100% of the rioters were from the right?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master

C'mon Sunny, so maybe a handful of them were on the left, it's safe to say 99% were on the right and the far right. LOL at finding one lefty and making him the face of the rioting

alfie

EOG Dedicated
i try to be civil to all here but some of you have made that imposable. i don't feel i need to prove anything here
C'mon Sunny, so maybe a handful of them were on the left, it's safe to say 99% were on the right and the far right. LOL at finding one lefty and making him the face of the rioting

i have stated before that the vast majority were right.
i have stated before the riots were a disgrace.

last week i posted that the fbi said that there were outside agitators also inside the capital and rioting. was then called a liar and fake news.

just how did you come to the conclusion i made him the face of the riots.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
joey claims he wants unity, then i read this.
Pelosi: Any GOP lawmakers who 'aided and abetted' Capitol rioters should be prosecuted

kamala was helping bail out blm/anitfa rioters and crickets from the left.

kane

EOG master
i try to be civil to all here but some of you have made that imposable. i don't feel i need to prove anything here

i have stated before that the vast majority were right.
i have stated before the riots were a disgrace.

last week i posted that the fbi said that there were outside agitators also inside the capital and rioting. was then called a liar and fake news.

just how did you come to the conclusion i made him the face of the riots.

Vast majority doesn't cut it, 80% of something could be considered the vast majority, 99% of something is basically the same as 100%. Why even bother to post what you did in post 8. okay, congrats on finding one lefty involved, I can see Fox talking about that guy for the next week to try and deflect from who was really the problem. Maybe you're not making him the face of the rioting, but the fact that one guy from the left was there means nothing, this was a group of right wing pro trump domestic terrorists, who cares if one guy on the left was there

kane

EOG master
joey claims he wants unity, then i read this.
Pelosi: Any GOP lawmakers who 'aided and abetted' Capitol rioters should be prosecuted

kamala was helping bail out blm/anitfa rioters and crickets from the left.

All rioting and violence is wrong, but there's a big difference between storming a CVS in Minnesota and storming the Capitol Building, there have been riots taking place in this country forever, this is the firs time we've ever witnessed what we did the other day. What would have happened if Pence, Pelosi, or other lawmakers were there and got caught by the rioters, they might have been killed. Also, the president of the country didn't incite the rioting and violence that took place this Summer, the storming of the Capitol was incited by the president. Put partisan politics aside and just think about the president of the United States inciting a violent mob of people to the point where they're attacking the Capitiol, I don't think you fully understand what we just witnessed, this has never happened in the history of our country

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Vast majority doesn't cut it, 80% of something could be considered the vast majority, 99% of something is basically the same as 100%. Why even bother to post what you did in post 8. okay, congrats on finding one lefty involved, I can see Fox talking about that guy for the next week to try and deflect from who was really the problem. Maybe you're not making him the face of the rioting, but the fact that one guy from the left was there means nothing, this was a group of right wing pro trump domestic terrorists, who cares if one guy on the left was there

why bother? did not know i needed the approval from the libs. ok, i will stop posting.........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
All rioting and violence is wrong, but there's a big difference between storming a CVS in Minnesota and storming the Capitol Building, there have been riots taking place in this country forever, this is the firs time we've ever witnessed what we did the other day. What would have happened if Pence, Pelosi, or other lawmakers were there and got caught by the rioters, they might have been killed. Also, the president of the country didn't incite the rioting and violence that took place this Summer, the storming of the Capitol was incited by the president. Put partisan politics aside and just think about the president of the United States inciting a violent mob of people to the point where they're attacking the Capitiol, I don't think you fully understand what we just witnessed, this has never happened in the history of our country

the vp of the usa is bailing out rioters and you come back with this.........wtf

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You made up the part where you were told 100% of the rioters were from the right. But that's what you constantly do and you constantly get caught! I saw this leftist on the news yesterday. He was a skinny looking non white younger person. I think they said he was there to get Trump?

kane

EOG master
the vp of the usa is bailing out rioters and you come back with this.........wtf

First off if she did bail out any rioters, she wasn't the VP at the time. Second, it has nothing to do with what trump did by inciting the mob to riot and storm the Capitol, apples and oranges

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Hows that 2nd impeachment working out? Is that momentum building?

Who fukkin care?

The man is headed to jail after personally gift wrapping the entire political future of the USA and handing it directly to the left.

In July when you are bitch yapping about the left this left that you can tell us about how Trump was sent from God or whatever.

No one gonna give a rented fukk about Impeachment.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Many claiming Trump is the most Jesus president ever. A rallying chant led by EOG'S very own Railturd. Lol

He doesn't believe in a God and has read a grand total of.........ZERO......pages of the Bible. ZERO!

When asked for his fave passage he gave this answer. That is his way of saying: I have never read that book at all but don't want to admit it!. Right wing Jesus Freaks love him because he lets them push him around so he can get their vote. He has advocated and maybe even paid for - abortions in the past., Once again - a 2-faced HIPPOcrite

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Thanks FW

Act Blue is a grassroots, small donor PAC that has been around for a few decades, long before Kamala entered politics. She has no position within the organization at all. The disclaimer at bottom of web page reads "Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

You're a weak sauce dumb fukk who does not understand that your MO of bullshit and lies took down a three tiered Republican government in four years. Keep it up clown but if that's all you know you'll die on the vine like every other orange addicted, low intelligence weakling who fell for the very same MO.

That'll be the ultimate Trumptard legacy. Too fukkin stoooopid to learn from your own dumb fukkery.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Act Blue is a grassroots, small donor PAC that has been around for a few decades, long before Kamala entered politics. She has no position within the organization at all. The disclaimer at bottom of web page reads "Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

You're a weak sauce dumb fukk who does not understand that your MO of bullshit and lies took down a three tiered Republican government in four years. Keep it up clown but if that's all you know you'll die on the vine like every other orange addicted, low intelligence weakling who fell for the very same MO.

That'll be the ultimate Trumptard legacy. Too fukkin stoooopid to learn from your own dumb fukkery.
Too stupid or just act entitled because it was always taken care of for you?