Retiring from posting/gambling

Well fellas, it's time to close this chapter of my life. It's been a fun 2 years or so at EOG, but I will never visit this site or post here ever again. Good luck to you all.

Goodbye.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated
Re: Retiring from posting/gambling

3-20 will break just about anyone:LMAO

yeah he doesnt air bet either. not his thing. he really did lose a lot of money lately

that being said he will be back. very tough to not gamble on the tourny. takes 3 days for dopamine levels to come back after a losing streak

Some of the people here are cool, but most people here are bitches, fags and nig nogs. I shouldnt say im retiring from betting, im not. I will continue to bet baseball and college football. But I will never bet on a college basketball, nba or nfl game again, and my posting career is over.

For real this time, this is Henrymauijackertherita signing off...12io4j2w90

Bigbill365

Banned

Some of the people here are cool, but most people here are bitches, fags and nig nogs. I shouldnt say im retiring from betting, im not. I will continue to bet baseball and college football. But I will never bet on a college basketball, nba or nfl game again, and my posting career is over.

deuces :cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

For real this time, this is Henrymauijackertherita signing off...12io4j2w90

Yeah, just like last time you said it was your last post... hell, you can't even leave without fucking it up

Shut the fuck up and just get the fuk out of here. Good fukin riddens for the 17th fukin time.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

other things henry can do to entertain himself:

-petsit
-write country music
-kill himself

Balco

EOG Master

See you the start of MLB season under a new name.
-550 yes
+370 no

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

In all seriousness Hank.

Stop gambling.

Dont ever log on to EOG again.

If you stick to these 2 principles, your life will be for the better.

Good luck pal. :cheers

Well fellas, it's time to close this chapter of my life. It's been a fun 2 years or so at EOG, but I will never visit this site or post here ever again. Good luck to you all.

Goodbye.

Henry "Cunt" Hill signs off saying "Goodbye" then comes back 3 more times just in this thread alone.

Just leave...stop all your crying & complaining. You are a worthless poster who obviously was neglected by your mother. EOG is not the place to post worthless gay garbage and try to get attention.

Maybe after you grow up and get your IQ in the double digits, you will be allowed back on post review.

J

joeybagadonuts

TTO how was is hanky down after his 3-18 run?

Think you'll get paid?

plommer

EOG Dedicated

Goodbye.
:pop:

yisman

EOG Master

And, honestly, I think most of you know poster Minnesota fats is not me, but miss me so much that you are just trying to convince yourself that this guy is really me. Sorry guys. I know the forums are not NEARLY as fun with me not around, but pretending this guy is me doesn't make it real. I was Maui, ritaontherocks, George w. Bush, coconut tree and a few others, also I was Chrissy moltisanti over at TGF, but I am no longer posting and I am NOT this guy Minnesota fats. Only reason I am even posting this right now is bc I came to eog to check an old post to see how much I bet on a particular football game like over a year ago and saw all these posts saying that I am this guy Minnesota fats :LMAOYou guys truly are obsessed with me, it's undeniable how much you guys miss me and are obsessed. Sorry guys but Henry hill will never post again, under this name or any other.

Look guys, I understand I'm one of the biggest legends in the history of this forum and that any new poster you guys hope and pray is actually me. A lot of the times, it has been me. Maui, ritaontherocks, george w. Bush, vegasbruin, coconut tree and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting have all been me. Posters Sports and Chrissy moltisanti at TGF were me as well. But, again, I'm trying to do this gently because I know some of you will be heartbroken as you slowly realize this, but...This Minnesota fats is not my ghost. I don't post anywhere anymore.

Hope all is well WVU, but I'm not back posting. I don't post anymore. Just wanted to check something from a while ago and saw all this crap about me being this guy fats and felt I should set the record straight.

:btj:Salute The King:btj:

Relax, I won't be back after today. Again just wanted to check am old post and when I glanced at the forum and saw this shit people claiming this guy Minnesota fats is me I just wanted to state that that poster is not me or my ghost, period.

Last post before I leave for good...

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMPEROO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php/367284-HenryHill-wants-to-come-back