Romney -650 SC Primary

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Romney -650 SC Primary

If Romney wins the nomination I think the Tea Party will explode.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Newt Rocked tonite...after this primary Santor and Perry need to be offered jobs in exchange for supporting Newt. Newt is the only one that can beat Romney.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

moved to -800. will lay off at this number but should've taken the -650.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Romney is prob going to win it due to the math of the Santor Ging and Perry but once that is settled, I really think Romney has problems

It's like watching a locomotive speeding toward a bridge that is out -- you know the outcome but are completely powerless to stop it.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

I just keep telling myself, hes not as bad as Johnny Mac, and Im pretty sure hes not a marxist

:gros3d8:

"Why would you want to nominate the guy who lost to the guy who lost to Obama?"
-- Newt Gingrich [FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Newt Rocked tonite...after this primary Santor and Perry need to be offered jobs in exchange for supporting Newt. Newt is the only one that can beat Romney.

ok now i have to work on little Rick :)

In fairness, its tough cause Rick has run a very good campaign and has handled himself very well. But he is younger and should step aside and be owed one later...

Newt will make Obama look foolish during debates and thats where all the people who say Newt can't win will be forced to shutup

Watching the debate, I don't know how anyone could vote for Romney. There is nothing appealing about him, he doesn't come off as credible, and doesn't seem to have any original ideas either.

I personally would prefer Gingrich of these options. I don't agree with him on all the issues but he is direct and coherent for the most part.

Watching the debate, I don't know how anyone could vote for Romney. There is nothing appealing about him, he doesn't come off as credible, and doesn't seem to have any original ideas either.

:thumbup1

Obama's Dream Debate Part 1

Ray Luca

EOG Master

pvc what is price now..?

I personally thought Newt's angry attack tonight on CNN and the news media was awesome. He is winning SC....mark it down

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Getting into all kinds of fights about who stands the best chance to beat Obama

Forget policy, I still think its Romney by far

I would rank them this way

1/ Romney
2/ Paul
3/ Santorum
4/ Newt

I have spoken to some that would reverse this list. What the hell are they thinking?

I agree with Ann

COULTER: RE-ELECT OBAMA: VOTE NEWT!...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Getting into all kinds of fights about who stands the best chance to beat Obama

Forget policy, I still think its Romney by far

I would rank them this way

1/ Romney
2/ Paul
3/ Santorum
4/ Newt

I have spoken to some that would reverse this list. What the hell are they thinking?

I agree with Ann

COULTER: RE-ELECT OBAMA: VOTE NEWT!...

Paul should be last even if i was in the race.

Many people just don't believe Newt can win and its a problem but no doubt he will destroy O in the debates which makes it interesting. It comes down to the swing states. My vote in NY doesn't count...

CNN is the most biased for Romney that I have ever seen. No matter what the situation, they are cheerleading him constantly. Just by looking at Romney's proponents - the useless corporate media, Bush employees like Ari Fleischer, and Wall Street elites - it's obvious that Romney would submissive and a disaster.

As a side note, I am starting to like Ron Paul more than before. He comes across as very clear and reasonable on foreign policy - much more so than Obama or the other Republicans.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

very true about cnn Romney....Newt regressed a bit tonight. But Santor was again very good and that hurts Newt and helps Romney

tank

EOG Dedicated

CNN is the most biased for Romney that I have ever seen. No matter what the situation, they are cheerleading him constantly. Just by looking at Romney's proponents - the useless corporate media, Bush employees like Ari Fleischer, and Wall Street elites - it's obvious that Romney would submissive and a disaster.

As a side note, I am starting to like Ron Paul more than before. He comes across as very clear and reasonable on foreign policy - much more so than Obama or the other Republicans.
I have always been a Paul fan but he will not bow down to the money masters like Obama and Romney will so he doesn't have a chance.

If the GOP establishment aided by the elite media think they can pick winners and losers by selectively smearing candidates (Palin, O'Donnell, Cain etc.) while letting candidates with far worse skeletons off the hook (Romney, Obama), then don't be surprised when Tea Party conservatives revolt and run their own third party candidate(s).

The nomination process has become a complete clusterfuck and the GOP has nobody to blame but themselves.

Romney Adviser: No Obamacare Repeal

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2012/01/25/romney-advisor-no-obamacare-repeal/

tank

EOG Dedicated

If the GOP establishment aided by the elite media think they can pick winners and losers by selectively smearing candidates (Palin, O'Donnell, Cain etc.) while letting candidates with far worse skeletons off the hook (Romney, Obama), then don't be surprised when Tea Party conservatives revolt and run their own third party candidate(s).

The nomination process has become a complete clusterfuck and the GOP has nobody to blame but themselves.

Romney Adviser: No Obamacare Repeal

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2012/01/25/romney-advisor-no-obamacare-repeal/
Wow another flip flop from Mitt!!
This is the worst field I have ever seen and will either not vote at all or vote Libertarian again like I did in 2008.

Had to post this! :thumbsup

Santorum eviscerates Romney over RomneyCare

Posted by​

The Right Scoop
on January 26th, 2012 in​

Politics
63 Comments

This debate was largely a colossal waste of time, but this exchange was absolutely my favorite. Santorum went after Romney on the debate, forcing him to even defend the individual mandate, and basically beat him down with ObamaCare.This is the full exchange that runs seven minutes. I think this is why Santorum won the debate in my opinion:

http://www.therightscoop.com/santorum-eviscerates-romney-over-romneycare/

Wow another flip flop from Mitt!!
This is the worst field I have ever seen and will either not vote at all or vote Libertarian again like I did in 2008.

I was also thinking about not voting, but the thought of Romney is so bad that I might have to vote for Obama again. Obama is useless but Romney would be worse and more destructive.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

I was also thinking about not voting, but the thought of Romney is so bad that I might have to vote for Obama again. Obama is useless but Romney would be worse and more destructive.
The "winner"'s in the bag already,so voting for either of the 2 pre-selected options is inconsequential.
A very low % turnout in a major election would cause concern among some of the elite[and the campaign professionals/spin doctors + the multitudes employed in,or benefiting from the selection industry],as that would be an indication those who weren't compelled enough to vote,could be losing their illusions in the integrity of the system.
Cast a ballot and give credibility to a flawed process,or stay away and add to a degree of unpredictability.

Blood Money: Mitt Romney’s Medicare Scandal

Posted by​

The Right Scoop
on January 27th, 2012 in​

66 Comments

Honestly I was very skeptical of this documentary, given the dishonesty of some Super PACs this election season. But as I watched it, it looked it was put together fairly well. It wasn’t full of short interviews that could be taken out of context and everything was sourced.

The basic premise is that Romney’s Bain Capital bought a company named Damon Corporation and scammed Medicare out of millions in cash, and then sold the company right before the feds came knocking the door down. The point out that they aren’t sure if Romney knew about it, but it seemed very odd that this stuff was happening under his watch, that he would know nothing about it.

Make up your own mind, as I know you will:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jVUQuJDEs04?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" width="560" height="315" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; "></iframe>

Ruh-Roh!

:pop:​