Royal how much do you invest in the high stakes fantasy football leagues?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Royal how much do you invest in the high stakes fantasy football leagues?

While you believe every word you say it is obvious most people here at EOG feel like you have a different problem.

No biggie, they are just all wrong then. All that matters to me is that I know what is true.

:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

i usually get in 3 leagues. I have won at least 1 league the past 3 years. I only play with friends though. It is good competition though bc everyone that plays knows what their doing and having been playing for years now... It is a lot of fun you should get in a league Jman

I bet the competition is staggering. Glad those aren't 500 or more leagues or I might have to play and get my ass kicked.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No biggie, they are just all wrong then. All that matters to me is that I know what is true.

:cheers

"Jose Guillen is the best singing in Royals history. He will take the Royals over the top and into the playoffs"

That is what Royal said when they signed Jose Guillen... :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I bet the competition is staggering. Glad those aren't 500 or more leagues or I might have to play and get my ass kicked.

trust me i know my fantasy fball dude. and so does the group that i play with.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Brain Westbrook cost me my $500 league last season when he dived at the 1 year line instead of taking it to the endzone. That was the worst BB of my life.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

"Jose Guillen is the best singing in Royals history. He will take the Royals over the top and into the playoffs"

That is what Royal said when they signed Jose Guillen... :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

You know how fucking stupid you sound when you keep saying this and it isn't true, especially when the guy is having a solid season?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

trust me i know my fantasy fball dude. and so does the group that i play with.

Yeah like I said, glad you don't play high stakes so I don't have to get my ass kicked by all of you. You all have nines by your side at the draft too I suppose. Who holds the money? You?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Had the makings of a good fantasty football thread until the usual stiff club and the rest of the peanut gallery chimed in.

Had the makings of a good fantasty football thread until the usual stiff club and the rest of the peanut gallery chimed in.

Naturally it was gonna be a good thread cuz it was all about you.

No doubt that you view things a little differently than the rest of us...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No certainly didn't have to be just about me, but stands to reason since I am the most active player, it would be a good place to start don't you think? The comical thing is you were calling me the stalker a while back. Looks like it was actually you.