Saints v. Falcons INGAME

dirty

EOG Master
Another Penalty Fest......:+hitting-

Don't you just Love parity and the Watered Down NFL:hung

dirty

EOG Master
We are still here.....This game is always close and It will go back and forth a Few times Before this one is over.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
I didn't understand 1 word he just said?:+clueless i need updates fellas casue i shut this freaking t.v. off!!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master
They said if the Ball crosses any part of the pylon and any part of his Body crosses the Goal line.....By that rule it is the right call.....I don't think that is the correct call....But they have to call it by the Rules..

I remeber a few years ago you had to have at least your Helmet across the Goal Line...

dirty

EOG Master
They lined Vick up as a WR....and Dunn at QB....in Shotgun....Vick went on a end around and Dunn Flipped him the ball....He completed a Bomb to Roddy white in Double coverage on the 10 yard line....White Outjumped them and they fell to the Ground and he Trotted into the endzone...

dirty

EOG Master
Yep....Typical Prevent Defense.....

All it does is Prevent Not only from stopping someone.....but even slowing them down :doh1

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
I'll just tough it out...that's why it's called gambling..hopefully N.O. turns it over again, and gives up, although they have ersponded each time tonight..