Self Evaluation Poll.... (Do you want me at EOG?)

Self Evaluation Poll.... (Do you want me at EOG?)

• Total voters

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: Self Evaluation Poll.... (Do you want me at EOG?)

I voted yes. I feel honored watching you grow into legendary douche bag status. Right now your game is as rounded as any douche Hall of Famer
lol:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Any of them. Go to any college campus the first week of school. They prey on people his age. Most everyone has been there, call it The School of Hard Knocks.

shithouse is a retard and doesn't know anything in life. Is it shocking he didn't know that?

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Odds on what 5 stars new handle will be now that this one has been voted off the forum:

4 star bomb +2000
6 star bomb +2000
any other # star bomb +2000
the manje2 +800
sosa didn't do roids +1500
chicago deep dish +3000
STIFFler +500
i love samardzija +2000
i really don't have a job. Ha! +400
checks in the mail +200

gl to all that wager:cheers

give me a dime on 4 star bomb

shithouse is a retard and doesn't know anything in life. Is it shocking he didn't know that?

I know lots like him. Look at the people who sign up for CC's at stadiums, just to get a free t-shirt.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Odds on what 5 stars new handle will be now that this one has been voted off the forum:

4 star bomb +2000
6 star bomb +2000
any other # star bomb +2000
the manje2 +800
sosa didn't do roids +1500
chicago deep dish +3000
STIFFler +500
i love samardzija +2000
i really don't have a job. Ha! +400
checks in the mail +200

gl to all that wager:cheers
New entries:

What about Cee? +800
$300-$0=$300 +1000
Identity has my back +600
Mo had my back but don't no more +1200

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

The results of this poll will determine my fate at EOG... I dont want to hang here if I am not wanted. The poll is very simple... Do you want me here, Yes or No?

The results are in and the answer is ..... a resounding NO!

Hit the road douche bag!
:+firework:+ballons-:fireworks:

:party:

texansfan

EOG Master

He'll never leave but hopefully they leave his dumbass down here. It's nice not having him in the main forums.

texansfan

EOG Master

What does it matter where it ended up? Everyone knows you're a compulsive liar and you never would have left to begin with. This site has been so much better since you were banished down here.

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

He'll never leave but hopefully they leave his dumbass down here. It's nice not having him in the main forums.

Yes, it's so painfully obvious that this is all that he has in his pathetic life. Biggest loser ever to post on these forums. A measly $300 debt and he hasn't made a single payment in over a year, and he calls this a slow pay? This is just so far beyond pitiful! This piece of shit should be banned here just as he was at the RX. This sites' credibility factor would skyrocket, just as much as it did with the banning of Jstiff.

mofome

Banned

Yes, it's so painfully obvious that this is all that he has in his pathetic life. Biggest loser ever to post on these forums. A measly $300 debt and he hasn't made a single payment in over a year, and he calls this a slow pay? This is just so far beyond pitiful! This piece of shit should be banned here just as he was at the RX. This sites' credibility factor would skyrocket, just as much as it did with the banning of Jstiff.

We do our best to stand for the right things AG.

Apollo Greed

EOG Member

We do our best to stand for the right things AG.

I'm very impressed with the recent developments at this site. I have been an occasional lurker here for almost a year, but I didn't register until the day that you sent Journeystiff packing. That was an exceptional decision in my eyes and I'm sure many others'. Banning 5 star bum to the asylum was another step in the right direction, however I believe a complete ban of this compulsive lying, stiffing sack of shit would raise the credibility of this site to a much higher level and would ultimately result in a tremendous increase in traffic. The result of his own poll speaks volumes. He is not welcomed here. As long as he is still allowed to post here, I'll probably just continue to occasionally lurk. Either way, keep up the good work!

Apollo Greed may be the best posting handle EVAH on a gambling site. Wish I thought of it. :LMAO

Apollo Greed may be the best posting handle EVAH on a gambling site. Wish I thought of it. :LMAO

To think that you came up with the real name for what I call "black death". Jager fuckin killed me when I drank, but love seeing your posts. I don't feel as bad after either.

To think that you came up with the real name for what I call "black death". Jager fuckin killed me when I drank, but love seeing your posts. I don't feel as bad after either.

Always remember this little German ditty

Jagermeister, Jagermeister, Ja, Ja, Ja

And no, I don't mix it either.

Always remember this little German ditty

Jagermeister, Jagermeister, Ja, Ja, Ja

And no, I don't mix it either.

That there machine you posted has lead me down some very dark paths in the past decade. Before I quit drinking I used to sit as far from that fucker as possible, only to have it find me after 12 beers. 3 shots later I'm in a cab on my way home. Give the cab driver my business card with my address on the back and tell him to let me know when we get to my place, cause I usually wasn't awake for arrival.

Just think if we could of kept this poll in the main forum. We would of been free of the 1starstiff by now. Damn those moderators!!!!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

that is right Simply..... since thread was sent to asylum this poll has been officially canceled

that is right Simply..... since thread was sent to asylum this poll has been officially canceled

Ahhh, fuck it. You'll never leave. Your like herpes. You go away for a bit only to come back worse than ever and people become more and more depressed about it. You may be the worst fuckin poster/stiff in modern history. One would think, that anyone at least at McDonalds would be able to get together 300.00 in a rather short time. No, fuck no not you. Your a god damn lying, scamming, stiffing useless little fuckin assclown that likes to play butt darts with other stiffs like Jscam. Fuckin loser.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Ahhh, fuck it. You'll never leave. Your like herpes. You go away for a bit only to come back worse than ever and people become more and more depressed about it. You may be the worst fuckin poster/stiff in modern history. One would think, that anyone at least at McDonalds would be able to get together 300.00 in a rather short time. No, fuck no not you. Your a god damn lying, scamming, stiffing useless little fuckin assclown that likes to play butt darts with other stiffs like Jscam. Fuckin loser.
Holding back like this is bad for your health. You need to let that cocksmoker know how you really feel.

Holding back like this is bad for your health. You need to let that cocksmoker know how you really feel.

Now Ray, I could but it would do no good. He knows that he should of dripped off his mothers ass and that there is no hope for the kid. I can only hope that this fuckin piece of fuckin trash never reproduces. But with that said I know that he is fuckin some hogs and one of them would love to have a loser wanna be gambler onboard to live in the subsidized housing with her and her 3 kids. For fuck sakes, he is still posting on gambling boards, all the while not gambling. How much more of a complete fuckin useless piece of shit can there be? Well the answer is: Not many. Only stiffs like 1star and jscam are in a class of their own. 1starstiff will never learn and will never get, "it". He is just a sad sad case of what can become of a kid with no direction.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

GTFO wins by a 42-14 count.

Or....64-14 , counting up the ones who say "pay up" or leave (which will not happen.)

Wow.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

44-37....... pretty damn close. It doesnt matter however bc this poll was closed since it was moved to asylum