SharpSportsBetting Seems to Be As Bad As the Rest

I am just looking for reaffirmation of tout/sharp success.

I can find it nowhere. It's a losing situation everywhere.

I head over to SharpsSportingBetting. (I mean really, why don't I just die now.) Wong's boys suck like the rest.

Stanford Wong's Sharp Sports Betting

I haven't been there in a number of months. Caster seems to have abandoned the Titanic, but the rest of the cast seems to be in losing form.

KimLee

EOG Member
Re: SharpSportsBetting Seems to Be As Bad As the Rest

You are right. But I may want to wait for end-of-season records to comment in detail. The worst part is the integrity schtick:

"Our hosts ... consistently make money in the long run. Stanford Wong ... has set the standard in the sports betting information world by continuing to maintain the highest level of integrity possible."

You are right. But I may want to wait for end-of-season records to comment in detail. The worst part is the integrity schtick:

"Our hosts ... consistently make money in the long run. Stanford Wong ... has set the standard in the sports betting information world by continuing to maintain the highest level of integrity possible."

At some point somebody has to show us something if they wamt you to pay them. I see no websites, no radio contests, no anything, succeeding.

It's just a list of "professional" fuckups making excuses about small samples and bad beats.

has to be one of the great hustles of all time. I remember when I use to work at MCI it was a good hustle for me

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast

"It's just a list of "professional" fuckups making excuses about small samples and bad beats."

This is the best line ever. Absolutely spot on observation. If anybody ever questions these guys that is their pat answer.