Should Dirty be on PR since he said Jordan isnt top 5 in NBA History?

mofome

Banned
Re: Should Dirty be on PR since he said Jordan isnt top 5 in NBA History?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok 1 vote for a yes

Balloting still in session

dirty

EOG Master

Jordan was great No doubt. I put Magic in there ahead of him because he could play any position on the court.

Was Jordan a great guard.... Most Definitely.... I put Oscar R in there because he rebounded and played Defense better.. did not score as much but did other things better......

Not a knock on Jordan at all.

But is Jordan a unanimous top 5? Just askin'. . . . .Let's see: Dream; Kareem; Wilt; Russell;??????

Dirty's walking a fine line if Jordan isn't in the top 5. :)

Jordan's #1 in my book and played great D.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Jordan was great No doubt. I put Magic in there ahead of him because he could play any position on the court.

Was Jordan a great guard.... Most Definitely.... I put Oscar R in there because he rebounded and played Defense better.. did not score as much but did other things better......

Not a knock on Jordan at all.
This is Dirtys official top 5 list no jokes i swear:
Bird
Johnson
Oscar
Wilt
West
:houra:houra:houra:LMAO:LMAO:+excited-:+excited-

Why isnt Steve Nash higher than Jordan too?

mofome

Banned

jordan is obviously in the top 5, its fairly obvious that hes #1....eog is in mourning.

on october #19, 2007, an eog mod claimed that MJ was not one of the best 5 players in NBA history.
it just became a bit harder to call this place home.

:+crying-5

mofome

Banned

This is Dirtys official top 5 list no jokes i swear:
Bird
Johnson
Oscar
Wilt
West
:houra:houra:houra:LMAO:LMAO:+excited-:+excited-

Why isnt Steve Nash higher than Jordan too?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

jordan is obviously in the top 5, its fairly obvious that hes #1....eog is in mourning.

on october #19, 2007, an eog mod claimed that MJ was not one of the best 5 players in NBA history.
it just became a bit harder to call this place home.

:+crying-5
No one said it wasnt a mental home?:+signss13-

I'm open to the possibility that Jordan could be considered top 5, but it's by no means automatic. . . .Just my opinion. . . .

biggamer3

EOG Master

I'm open to the possibility that Jordan could be considered top 5, but it's by no means automatic. . . .Just my opinion. . . .
OK you too shall be put on post review:+whipping

No player or coach was ever able to control Dennis Rodman with the exception of Jordan. I'll put him in the top 5 for that alone. :)

Sure, he's a great player in a league that has had a multitude of great players. I will say this, just from the players that I saw play: If I were starting a team from scratch, my first pick ahead of MJ would be either Dream, Shaq or Magic. . . . .

dirty

EOG Master

If I were starting a team from Scratch I would Choose Magic or Bird as the cornerstone... The Celtics went to hell in a handcart when he retired and so did the Lakers after Magic was gone..... The Bulls still played in the Conference Finals after Jordan retired the first time. Was he a great player.... Most definitely....But top 5.... I don't believe so when you bring Intangibles in the discussion.

mofome

Banned

intangibles? like what?

6 titles?
bird 3?

bird had many more great players with him than jordan. hell, dennis johnson would have easily been the 2nd best player on the bulls but he was an after thought on the Celtics. you're talking about a celtics team that not only had McHale (hall of fame) and Parish (hall of fame)....but bill walton (hall of fame) backing up. yeah...intangibles or HOFers....either one.

more titles with less talent. i'll take it.

:doh1

Illini

EOG Senior Member

I truly have heard everything now.

omg

someone has lost the last couple of braincells drinking that moonshine

Jordan had heart and desire that was unmatched in my opinion. He got cut from his high school team and had the work ethic of Walter Payton and Jerry Rice.

He'd get into fights at practice with fellow teammates because of his desire to win. He could dominate a playoff game like none other and never had an MIA game like Lebron James does in the playoffs.

Early in his career he had no help but didn't have a mid range jump shot at that time and took everything to the hole.

Later when his game was complete he got teammates around him but was great even when a very overrated Scottie Pippen was out.

biggamer3

EOG Master

If I were starting a team from Scratch I would Choose Magic or Bird as the cornerstone... The Celtics went to hell in a handcart when he retired and so did the Lakers after Magic was gone..... The Bulls still played in the Conference Finals after Jordan retired the first time. Was he a great player.... Most definitely....But top 5.... I don't believe so when you bring Intangibles in the discussion.
It just gets funnier and funnier!

Dirty just say you fucked up and agree to be placed in an institution :p

<table class="gSGTableHistoryGrid" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid"><td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" nowrap="nowrap" width="40">YEAR</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> TEAM</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30"> G</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> GS</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> MPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> FG%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> 3P%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> FT%</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> OFF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> DEF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> RPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> APG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> SPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> BPG</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> TO</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> PF</td> <td class="gSGSectionColumnHeadingsHistoryGrid" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="35"> PPG</td> </tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 84-85</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 38.3</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .515</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .173</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .845</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.50</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.50</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.9</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.39</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .84</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.55</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.50</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 28.2</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 85-86</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 18</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 7</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 25.1</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .457</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .167</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .840</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.30</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.30</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.60</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.9</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.06</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.17</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.50</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.60</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 22.7</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 86-87</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 40.0</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .482</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .182</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .857</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.20</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.20</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.6</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.88</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.52</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.32</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.90</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 37.1</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 87-88</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 40.4</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .535</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .132</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .841</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.80</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.50</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.9</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.16</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.60</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.07</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.30</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 35.0</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 88-89</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 81</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 81</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 40.2</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .538</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .276</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .850</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.20</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 8.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 8.0</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.89</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.58</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 32.5</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 89-90</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 39.0</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .526</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .376</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .848</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.10</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.90</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.3</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.77</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .66</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.01</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.90</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 33.6</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 90-91</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 37.0</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .539</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .312</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .851</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.40</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.60</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.5</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.72</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.01</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.46</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 31.5</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 91-92</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 80</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 80</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 38.8</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .519</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .270</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .832</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.10</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.30</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.40</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.1</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.28</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .94</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.50</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.50</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 30.1</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 92-93</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 78</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 78</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 39.3</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .495</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .352</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .837</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.70</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.70</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.5</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.83</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .78</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.65</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.40</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 32.6</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 94-95</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 17</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 17</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 39.3</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .411</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .500</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .801</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.50</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.40</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.90</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.3</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.76</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .76</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.06</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.80</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 26.9</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 95-96</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 37.7</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .495</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .427</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .834</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.60</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.3</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.20</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .51</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.40</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.40</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 30.4</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 96-97</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 37.9</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .486</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .374</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .833</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.40</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.50</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.90</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.3</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.71</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .54</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.02</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.90</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 29.6</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 97-98</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> CHI</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 38.8</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .465</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .238</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .784</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.60</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.20</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.5</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.72</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .55</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.26</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.80</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 28.7</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> 01-02</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> WAS</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 60</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 53</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 34.9</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .416</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .189</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .790</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .80</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.80</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.2</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.42</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .43</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.00</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 22.9</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> 02-03</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> WAS</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 82</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 67</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 37.0</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .445</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .291</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .821</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .90</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.20</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.10</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.8</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.50</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .48</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.11</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.10</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 20.0</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> CAREER</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid">
</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1,072</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1,039</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 38.3</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .497</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .327</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .835</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.60</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.20</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.3</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.35</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .83</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.73</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.60</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 30.1</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid"> Playoff</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid">
</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 179</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 179</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 41.8</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .487</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .332</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .828</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.70</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.70</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 6.40</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 5.7</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.10</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> .88</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.05</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.00</td><td class="gSGRowEvenHistoryGrid" align="right"> 33.4</td></tr> <tr><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid"> All-Star</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid">
</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 13</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 13</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 29.4</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .472</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .273</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .750</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 1.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.00</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.70</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 4.2</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.85</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> .46</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 3.23</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 2.40</td><td class="gSGRowOddHistoryGrid" align="right"> 20.2</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- </oparam> </droplet> -->

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

When it comes to NBA, Dirty is not allowed in the discussion. Absolutely ridiculous! Is there a way to put a Mod on Ignore in the NBA forum?

dirty

EOG Master

I dare you to fade my NBA plays, Just like WNBA :cheers:cheers:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

NBA and WNBA are my best sports.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

If the Lakers fell aside after magic left I wish the Pacers would FALL. I would have sworn LA won some(s) titles since.

Should Dirty be on PR since he said Jordan isnt top 5 in NBA History?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I believe he may be a racist and needs some HALDOL...:LMAO

i loved the celtic and still do!! however MJ was the best i have ever seen!

he appeared effortless!! just a natural on the court!! jmo!!

rainbow

EOG Master

JORDAN,WAS DEFINTELY THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, AND HE WAS A GREAT DEFENSIVE PLAYER ALSO.

was he a great defensive player or a good defensive player??:+clueless

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Jordan is top 5.... but gee i miss him driving and pushing the defender out of the way. Great stuff.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Should Dirty be on PR since he said Jordan isnt top 5 in NBA History?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I believe he may be a racist and needs some HALDOL...:LMAO

Why would you say that?

Dirty's real top 5 are:
1. Bird
2. Jerry West
3. Nowitzki
4. Nash
5. Brad Miller

Why bring race into this?:+clueless

:LMAO

jordan was probably the last great defender that played in the NBA

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Ron Artest is a better defender than Jordan isn't he?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

NOBODY ever combined the physical skills , the competitive fire and the mental acuity like Mr. Jordan......all of which combined to make him the best player in my lifetime. Not old enough to judge before 1965 or so but I have never read anything or seen any highlights before then to change my position.