Since Clip joint seems to be on a bender

LA CLippers 6-2 after BURYING the Bucks last night.

I am actually thinking of coming out of NBA retirement and betting on them every game. But is probably too late to start now since they are already 5-3 ATS.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
wantitall4moi said:
LA CLippers 6-2 after BURYING the Bucks last night.

I am actually thinking of coming out of NBA retirement and betting on them every game. But is probably too late to start now since they are already 5-3 ATS.

Yep, linesmakers will start adjusting their lines now on the Clips.

However, you can still win, because it won't be long afer the line adjustments before the Clips go back to their losing ways..........

LOL JUST JOKING CLIP JOINT!:D

dirty

EOG Master
Filibuster said:
Clipper will not finish over .500

I agree with Wanti.....Clips are #3 or #4 in the West.....They finish well above .500.....you could see this for the last couple of years.....Plus the FA acquisitions they made....Great team to beat Vegas with right now...

I know the Clips, I have followe dthem for a few years, actually had season tix their first year at Staples. I thought they would break out when they got Miller and split tix that year with someone as well ...ooops.

This team is not your average Clippers team. Sterling has actually spent some money. (he must have been forced to), he signed guys, and re upped some steep contracts. Wait til Livingston comes back. This team is only at about 85-90% right now.

I have tried to figure out how they don't win the pathetic Pacific but I can't. Lakers are horrid, and wil be lucky to go 500, Sac town is lost, GS is a nice team, but they still have to do some searching to learn how to win,but they are the main competition to be sure, and Phoenix is beat up and will probably fall to the cellar where they have been the past few season before last year. Clips can win that division with 50 wins I think. I think they win 55-58.

I know people don't watch these guys but you can't keep losing and losing and getting first rounder after first rounder and not get better. Before they traded them away or let them leave, this year they kept them, and signed a few vets to help them gel.

Sterling may be a prick, but he is a genius too. He knows the Lakers will suck ass for the next 2-3 years if not longer, so he see his chance to take some of that pie away from them. LA loves a winner, they don't care if it is the Lakers or the CLippers. truest me, the band wagon will disintigrate from unde rthe Lake show if the Clips beat them out again this year.

LAaers have no one anyone wants to identify with. Look at that team. Kobe, and he is a rapist asshole that forced Shaq out of town. Whole truth or not that is how he is seen. The Lakers kee losing, and he will be seen as a lot worse.

Don't be surprised to see Sterling get some guys mid season this year as well (if they need help).