Smiley face doing a line of coke

The other day someone had a smiley face doing a like of coke. I thought that funny as hell. Does anyone know where i could find that on the web?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Coke and Ex are horrible...many deaths each year associated with the 2...now, deaths associated with smoking pot: 0...pot is not a drug:smoke

yeah coconut, I'd like to have it, I tried to copy and paste it to a aol instant message but it wouldn't work. Do you know i could do that.

Lawrence,

You must be a HUGE Ricky Williams fan...:+excited-

:smoke

General, WTF?, You could care less about that crap and you know it! Not good for the nerves...

When i get home i'll send it to you.

But if you found it in one of those threads you should just right-click and "save as".

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

60 a gram

90 half a ball

160 a ball

1,000 for a Z

2,800 for 125 grams

long island prices.........

at those prices I would like to buy a few OZ's and get it fedexed

then will write return to sender leave by my door for a week unopened in case the federalis come knocking then I am innocent..if they dont come PARTY TIME

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
tony27 said:
NOW THAT
is some funny shit

Looks like he will be doing some late night capping. Either that or time for some all night Madden on the PS2.

Either that or some all night fucking.............

neel

EOG Enthusiast
I work in law enforcement so I'm not too impressed with this thread.

LOL, just kidding. But guys, bad drug to get involved with.

Not too surprising as people who are vulnerable to gambling additions are surely wired to be vulnerable to drug and alcohol addictions.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

i have some early company coming by the house as i type and she loves the party favors.. but i agree been there and done that..

once in a blue moon

Sugar Hill Gang - White Lines

Just downloaded this song it's awsome and never knew that this beat was taken for that song.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Traffic (2000)/####/*** The stories of several drug dealers, drug addicts, and anti-drug officials are interwoven to present a picture of current battlefield conditions in the War on Drugs. [Dir: Steven Soderbergh/ Michael Douglas, Benicio Del Toro, Catherine Zeta-Jones / 147min/[/FONT]