So Long Brick Landers...

Could not have happened to a nicer guy; buries himself again with early action and square parlays. I hope he starts betting on credit so when he doesn't pay someone puts his fat midget ass in the hospital.

Brick you do know that you will never have a winning streak again; the karma pendulum is against you because of all the shitty things you've done in your life.

Steals from family, friends and coworkers. Rips off numerous companies. Cries like a baby at a GA meeting and goes right back out. No friends but he tries so hard to fit in.

Brick you will never be one of us so stop trying. I feel bad for you son; he was born to the worst parents in the world.

Take care Brock and I hope you lose everything. Literally.

hels

EOG Dedicated
Re: So Long Brick Landers...

I am a positive person like to wish everyone the best. There are exceptions though. This dipshit landers is one of them. The guy deserves to fail and I enjoy watching his failures.

firedawg

EOG Senior Member

Brock don't take this shit.. Reload with tony today and start a winning thread.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Broke, I'll loan you .001 bitcoins to get you back in action. Get some.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Seriously, Bateman, are you slow?

Once again you take a shot at his wife, and then post pictures from his Facebook.

If someone does this to you, you come crying to me to erase it.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Too late... those pics are showing up at other forums

The internet is permanent

hels

EOG Dedicated

brock posts pictures of himself sucking soothers and getting cumshots :+clueless

evade

EOG Addicted

Seriously, Bateman, are you slow?

Once again you take a shot at his wife, and then post pictures from his Facebook.

If someone does this to you, you come crying to me to erase it.

Kinger, you need to find and implement The Final Solution.