SPA

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: SPA

You've got the chalk in a huge stakes race! Great spot to be August!

I would have been alive to the 2 and 5 in the pick 5 if the 8 in race 2 would have taken over that 3.

I just have a $2 double alive to 2 and 5 now.

Good luck!!

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

For some reason didn't play a pick 3 over the last couple races, would have had the $2 ticket open to 8/9/10/12 and cancelled it. Dumb.

Playing a square pick 3 now with 9/10, 1, Frosted.

yisman

EOG Master

needed to bet 100 for an xpressbet promo so bet 50 on frosted to place (show didn't count), and did exactas with 2,3,9, and 4

[TABLE]

[TD="class: cbox, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: date"]09/03[/TD]
[TD="class: time"]5:40 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: trak"] Saratoga Thoroughbred[/TD]
[TD="class: rnum"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: stak"]$0.50[/TD]
[TD="class: pool"] TR (PWHL) [/TD]
[TD="class: sele"]3 / 2, 4, 9 / 2, 4, 9[/TD]
[TD="class: dbit"]$3.00[/TD]
[TD="class: cred"] [/TD]
[TD="class: canc"] Cancel

[/TD]

[TD="class: time"]5:39 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: stak"]$1.00[/TD]
[TD="class: pool"] EX (PWHL) [/TD]
[TD="class: sele"]2, 4, 9 / 3[/TD]
[TD="class: dbit"]$3.00[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: time"]5:38 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: stak"]$15.00[/TD]
[TD="class: pool"] PL [/TD]
[TD="class: sele"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: dbit"]$15.00[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: time"]5:38 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: stak"]$15.00[/TD]
[TD="class: pool"] WN [/TD]
[TD="class: sele"]2[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="class: time"]5:37 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: stak"]$5.00[/TD]
[TD="class: pool"] EX (PWHL) [/TD]
[TD="class: sele"]3 / 2, 4, 9[/TD]
[TD="class: cred"][/TD]

[/TABLE]

plus a 50 dollar place on frosted

:doh1

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I'm not twitter savvy, but am I reading Andy Serling Twitter feed correctly, that Travis Stone hit the late pick 5 for 72k? The guy who has made bad morning lines all meet capitalized off two bad Brian Lynch morning lines, that he made? Whether it's coincidence or not, NYRA doesn't see the conflict there??

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

And they make no effort to hide it. We all know owners, trainers, NYRA employees, etc bet these races. But when the morning line guy is so highly criticized all meet, you'd think they'd keep it under wraps that he hit one of the initial pick 5 bets in NYRA history, at a huge number.

yisman

EOG Master

I'd like to see the entire NYRA drawn and quartered...

It seems likely that Stone was deliberately putting out horrible M/Ls all meet.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Sun 9/4/16

Race 2 making a stretch with $20 win #9 Colonel Jessup 50-1. Also back wheeling for $2, ALL/9. $42 total bet. Local Trainer Shevy is an interesting guy and a great guy to root for. Doesn't run, or win up here often but this race most likely means the world to him. Take 5 minutes and read this article from 2013:

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2013/aug/06/0806_spalead/?print

Race 5 $20 win #6 Open Book 20-1. Dini second time over the course seems like the way to go. Encouraged that he's stuck around to run this one during the dead week. $20 bet.

Race 7 $40 win #7 Secret Bid 15-1. Sharp steeple trainer, off a sharp effort, at a big price in the watered down final week. $40 bet.

Race 10 $20 win #4 Reversiontothemean 30-1. I know I most likely missed the boat on Metivier with his $100 horse two weeks ago, but this horse ran pretty good last out and shouldn't be 30-1. $20 bet.

Race 11 $40 win #1 Coniah 15-1. McLaughlin takes over from a Cal trainer while horse makes its first East Coast start. McLaughlin's usually not involved in these types of moves, so it kinda jumps off the page at me as strange. Seems like Cal horses have been beating up on the East Coast guys all year, so gotta cover at this price for a trainer having a fantastic meet. Also playing a $2 DD ALL/2. $60 bet.

Race 12 betting $20 win #2 Salty Mo 6-1. Strange week to ship in from Woodbine for Josie Carroll. A Woodbine shipper almost upset the Woodward yesterday, and we saw Midwest ship in two winners just the other day. Gotta give an extra look to any horse shipping in just for this week. $2 ex 2/ALL as well. $38 bet.

$220 bet, looking to knock off around $500 over the next two days. Good luck to anyone playing!

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Sun 9/4/16

Race 2 making a stretch with $20 win #9 Colonel Jessup 50-1. Also back wheeling for $2, ALL/9. $42 total bet. Local Trainer Shevy is an interesting guy and a great guy to root for. Doesn't run, or win up here often but this race most likely means the world to him. Take 5 minutes and read this article from 2013:

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2013/aug/06/0806_spalead/?print

Race 5 $20 win #6 Open Book 20-1. Dini second time over the course seems like the way to go. Encouraged that he's stuck around to run this one during the dead week. $20 bet.

Race 7 $40 win #7 Secret Bid 15-1. Sharp steeple trainer, off a sharp effort, at a big price in the watered down final week. $40 bet.

Race 10 $20 win #4 Reversiontothemean 30-1. I know I most likely missed the boat on Metivier with his $100 horse two weeks ago, but this horse ran pretty good last out and shouldn't be 30-1. $20 bet.

Race 11 $40 win #1 Coniah 15-1. McLaughlin takes over from a Cal trainer while horse makes its first East Coast start. McLaughlin's usually not involved in these types of moves, so it kinda jumps off the page at me as strange. Seems like Cal horses have been beating up on the East Coast guys all year, so gotta cover at this price for a trainer having a fantastic meet. Also playing a $2 DD ALL/2. $60 bet.

Race 12 betting $20 win #2 Salty Mo 6-1. Strange week to ship in from Woodbine for Josie Carroll. A Woodbine shipper almost upset the Woodward yesterday, and we saw Midwest ship in two winners just the other day. Gotta give an extra look to any horse shipping in just for this week. $2 ex 2/ALL as well. $38 bet.

$220 bet, looking to knock off around $500 over the next two days. Good luck to anyone playing!

CORRECTION: in race 2, Colonel Jessup is #8. So $20 win #8, and a $2 ex ALL/8.

yisman

EOG Master

since the meet is coming to an end, I just want to say my favorite ad was when they kept running this Woodford Reserve (whiskey) ad.

What was their big selling point? That they use the same water to make their whiskey that the horses drink, and that there are more horses than people in the area where they're located.

:lol

yisman

EOG Master

There are more racehorses in Woodford County than residents, and more barrels of bourbon in the entire state of Kentucky than people. Deep below our soil, Kentucky’s water filters through limestone. The same water that makes our bourbon fills the troughs and buckets of some of the finest thoroughbred farms in the world.

http://www.woodfordreserve.com/derby/

:LMAO

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Race 7 ML on #2 at 12-1 insane. Love #2 ! Little extra distance Irad sticks instead of riding for Rudy on #13. Stays with Maggie's hubby Morley.

Take off rubber band on #2 in Race 7 at Spa

Hope Brayden likes

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Great straight winner bettor like Nedrow is o'fer as well and I haven't had one cross line first since WeinketoWarrick yesterday I used a horse he liked in gimmick. Brutal. Maybe 20 inches of rain closes tomorrow. I have lost a Hyundai at this meet!!!!!!!!LOL

Boxing 8,9 10 in 15$exacta box in 9th. Flat bet #8 for $50

Boxing 1,8 in 20$ exacta box in race 10. Flat bet #1 for $50

Race 11 and 12 may be no plays. Although I think you like something in 11th and 12th. Maybe a flat on each.

Good luck buddy keep the faith!