St.John Bosco vs Mater Dei....High School Football

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
OK you west coast guys....number one vs number two....

Gabe, Railbird, and Winky....who do you like? But more important who will win?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I spoke to Rail about this the other day. We both like MD to win. He likes MD to easily cover. Me, not so sure. The other day I made a play on this game for the BB thread. Line opend MD -9.5 but is now -10.5. Think it will go even higher.

I don't see either defense being able to stop the other's offense. I played OVER 65 and think this game easily gets into the 70s. Think the loser might put up 35 by themselves. This game is on FS Prime and should be great to watch. The stadium holds 10k but just like a few weeks ago when MD played IMG and there were people standing all around and sitting on the hill in the endzone this one will be well over capacity.

railbird

EOG Master
have zero interest in this prep school game. Mater Dei is 19 and 20 yr old samoans, SJB is Lbpoly, have taken all of poly kids and gave them free apts. both coaches suck

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Update

I live about 5-ish miles from OCC - where the game is being played

MASSIVE Lightning strikes (and Rain) in the area. Game is delayed now - no better than 50/50 they play it tonight. Many other HS games cancelled and resked for Saturday. They will want to play this game Friday but no better than 50/50 it actually gets played tonight

Heim

EOG Master
How does the CIF playoff system work now? I heard they could meet again at the end of the season unless Centennial moves up?

How does the CIF playoff system work now? I heard they could meet again at the end of the season unless Centennial moves up?

I have never seen a more convoluted playoff system than California's. I have tried to follow HS basketball, in the state but it is not easy. So many divisions/regions.... not very easy to follow. I know it is a huge state.....
The overpaid CIF commissioners are not doing their job imo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Bosco will almost certainly be seeded #1. Centennial and MD will be #2 and #2 - in some order. That means the winner of this game will almost certainly "miss" Centennial until the Final - and that is huge