Surprise! Manic 'Manny' (bardick) matches the AZ shooter profile ("Described by classmates as left-wing pothead")

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"

By James King, Sat., Jan. 8 2011 @ 5:02PM
Comments (985)
Categories: Gabrielle Giffords Shooting, News
Share15K

<table class="image center" align="center" border="0" width="397"> <tbody> <tr> <td></td></tr> <tr> <td class="caption">Jared Loughner is described as a "left-wing political radical."</td></tr></tbody></table>​A classmate of the man accused of shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords this morning describes him as "left wing" and a "pot head" in a series of posts on Twitter this afternoon.

Caitie Parker did not immediately respond to our request for an interview, but her "tweets" in the hours after the shooting paint a picture of Jared Loughner as a substance-abusing loner who had met Giffords before the shooting. She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."

We've confirmed that Parker and Loughner went to school together at Mountain View High School in Tucson and that both attended Pima Community College, so her claims of knowing Loughner seem to be legit.

Related story: Palin and Tea Party Rhetoric Was Not the Reason Gabrielle Giffords Was Attacked -- America's Treatment of Mental Illness is to Blame.

Parker "tweets" that she and Loughner were in the band together and were friends until 2007 when he became "reclusive" after getting alcohol poisoning and dropping out of college.

She describes him as "quite liberal" and as a "political radical."

Below is a log of "tweets" posted by Parker beginning around the time of the shooting.

Check out Parker's Twitter page here.

We've contacted Parker to try to get more information about Loughner. We'll let you know if she gets back to us.

Further Reading:

Westboro Baptist Church: Gabrielle Giffords an "Arrogant Pinhead;" 9-Year-Old Victim "Going to Hell" -- and More Idiocy From Clan of Kooks.

The Face of Crazy: Jared Loughner Eerily Smirks in Photo Taken After Shooting Rampage

Gabrielle Giffords Shooting Wasn't First Arizona Rampage

Westboro Bapstis Church to Protest Funeral of 9-Year-Old Girl Murdered in Tucson Rampage Shooting. Hells Angels to the Rescue? Chilling YouTube Video Believed to Be Made by Suspect, 22-Year-Old Jared Loughner; Doctors "Optimistic" Congresswoman Will Survive
Gabrielle Giffords Interview With Fox News Filmed Yesterday *VIDEO*
Arizona Daily Star Selling Photos Thought to Be of the Shooter, Jared Loughner, on Web Site for $125 Each
Congresswoman Able to Communicate With Doctors; Second Suspect Sought
Second Suspect Located and Cleared; Federal Complaint Filed Against Jared Loughner
Fox News Interview With Patricia Maisch, Heroic Woman Who Helped Subdue Gunman Jared Loughner *VIDEO*

Re: Surprise! Manic 'Manny' (bardick) matches the AZ shooter profile ("Described by classmates as left-wing pothead")

I am shocked -- SHOCKED, I TELL YA! -- that a manic, stalking, pot-smoking radical leftist with a criminal background and history of mental illness would be capable of such a horrific, violent crime.

:shoot: :doh1 :blink:

Re: Surprise! Manic 'Manny' (bardick) matches the AZ shooter profile ("Described by classmates as left-wing pothead")

Markie, my friends tell me that in your hometown of Toronto there are not only tons of liberal thinkers, but also many of them are happy cannabis consumers.

Better be careful on your next trip to the grocery store or to the Canadian voting booth.

We're Everywhere, kid.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This idiot was nuts. Plain and simple. You should be blaming Palin just as much... these teabaggers are nuts. I'm scared to go anywhere they're at... insane people.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

bingo:cheers

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

haha my first poly post....hi joe and uh er manny

Hi Steak, how's it goin'?

The similarities are uncanny, aren't they?

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=789525&p=8067363&viewfull=1#post8067363

Originally Posted by barman

Though I'm a former underpaid staff member that was fired, I really like the management and ownership and appreciate any and all contributions to making the Hit Counts climb. That attracts more advertisers and of course more legitimate contributions for sports handicapping.

Does bardick the criminal crackhead stalker wish to reveal why he was canned from yet ANOTHER job?

:pOP:

Does bardick the criminal crackhead stalker wish to reveal why he was canned from yet ANOTHER job?

:pOP:

Seems bardick the criminal crackhead stalker is avoiding this issue the same way the Kenyan is avoiding his birth certificate.

come on now, kid. We all know that no one reading this thread is at all interested in the exploits of "barman".

Anyone interested in him can simply visit the highest traffic sports handicapping website in the world where "barman" has been posting without interuption for over seven years now,

People reading THIS forum here, located in the bottom basement of one of the lowest traffic sports info site on the WWW want nothing more than to read the bleating and lonely cyber cries of Mark Lanquel,,,,aka "Joe Contrarian".

After all, this is the one and only place they can follow everything Lanquel......from his ongoing support of illegal drug dealers to his hatred for emancipated women and of course his seemingly bottomless supply of pics showing man on man sex.

PLEASE don't distract your seven online followers with any more boring talk about the guy who personally placed you into Cyber Purgatory.....Seriously, no one cares about him.

Being as they have not updated this forum overview since early 2008, I have asked the EOG Mods to change the name of this forum from "Politics" to "Joe Contrarian's Cyber Purgatory". Hopefully they will show you the respect you deserve, kid.

Remember - EOG visitors are not interested in this guy

They only want more of THIS guy........

Never has a poster used up so many words to say so little. And the criminal crack head wants us to believe he teaches people "how to write copy and get noticed in thousands of newspapers." In your Don Lepre fantasies, stalker. :bwah:

C'mon barpenis, put down the crack pipe and tell everyone why you got fired from a job that pays 10 cents an hour.

:3dgros13:

I don't know why you two continue this cattiness for years. It was old and boring after a few months. I can't imagine how many hours both of you have wasted going back and forth- maybe both of you should consider working rather than spending all day stalking each other on online forums. Pathetic.

I don't know why you two continue this cattiness for years. It was old and boring after a few months. I can't imagine how many hours both of you have wasted going back and forth- maybe both of you should consider working rather than spending all day stalking each other on online forums. Pathetic.

One of my biggest cyber-pet peeves is scumbags who do nothing but launch personal attacks against fellow posters simply because they happen to have different political opinions. Left, right, center, it really doesn't matter.

Back at the RX, ktvegas and barpenis specialized in these reprehensible inexcusable tactics, viciously attacking other people's wives, family members etc.

Like Sarah Palin (does anyone wonder why I love this woman?) I not only punch back, I up the ante using their own poison against them on issues they hold near and dear to their sick little hearts. The results are predictable: they cry foul and try and play the 'victim', then go crying to 'Daddy'. :handjob:

Bullies hate being bullied.

Needless to say, if bardick the stalker criminal (yes, this manic, drugged-out unemployed loser has a criminal record, been on welfare and in several mental hospitals -- typical parasite destroying the fabric of America) is going to insist on bringing his disruptive worn act over here, I'm going to make the environment very uncomfortable for him.

That is all.

Have I ever attacked you personally, ACCC? Of course not, because you are civil...even though we disagree on almost everything. This how it should be.

Peace Brother. :cheers