Tea Party MORE CORRUPT Than Washington!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Tea Party MORE CORRUPT Than Washington!

Interesting how everything around you is falling apart and all you can post about is a phony article about how the so called Tea Party is a fraud.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Kind of like how the tea party always disses Obama? Similar situations?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Maybe you could post your thoughts on Obama's greatest accomplishments so far? Things are going so well I would think you would boast about him.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, no matter how you slice it, Obama is just holding down the fort until Lady Rodham (that sounds so tuff, doesn't it?) arrives to save the day. The Tease Party is irrelevant.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

You know all these either have been or will be thrown out in court don't you? Probably not. You probably think a traffic jam on a bridge is worse than 4 dead Americans.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.
Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

On who's intelligence? Sorry to use the word "Intelligence" when dealing with George Bush . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

If you think that if we elect Party Poopers to Washington, they'll act pure as the driven snow . . . HA! Dream on!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

This Tea Party should be put in jail. Maybe Obama could sick the IRS on them!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I just don't like all those Tea Partiers (TP) running around claiming that they can't vote for a moderate because they have morals. Now look at them!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

They are stupid. They independently set up organizations that support lower government spending and then they don't support big government spenders! Idiots!!!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Do you think if the Tea Party (TP) gets into the White House, there's suddenly going to be ethics everywhere?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

the debt is coming up on 20 trillion dollars. To stop and think about that is mindboggling. How irresponsible and corrupt are the crooks from both parties that are there now? You seem to think a bunch of people that want to get thing under control are the problem. That seems strange to me!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I have outlined how the Tea Party (TP) is in itself corrupt. They are in it to make money off of the sheeple like yourself. Like The Who song states: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Your ignorance is understandable. Do you know there are hundreds of Tea Party organizations? Did you know there is no Central Tea Party Office? These are local groups. There are always going to be bad actors in every movement. It's called human nature. For the most part they are good people. That's why your side is out to destroy them. They are going to keep growing locally.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You seem to think that once the TP gets in office, they will turn a blind eye to bribes and malfeance. This is politics and they will be as corrupt as we are! Dream on!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

You seem to not understand anything that is posted. I said their are going to be bad in every movement. It's like the tax code. It's so screwed up nobody can do their taxes but if someone wants to simplify it your side goes nuts. Strange behavior. Would it not be good to try a non lawyer, someone who understands business and what it takes to hire people? My man Herman Cain said it best. "Stupid people are ruining America!"

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You think Hillary and company are stupid? So far, she's running the best campaign in history, even though she's not sure if she's going to run.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I don't think Hillary and company are stupid. I do think her supporters are, and are Herman Cain said, "Stupid people are ruining America!"

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

If you would stop to listen he is a great man. To say he's not seems racist to you doesn't it?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I would vote for a ticket consisting of Dr. Ben Carson and Herman Cain without hesitation. They are both great men of accomplishment that I agree with them politically. When you oppose them and go about smearing their character should I just assume you are a racist? You accused me of being a racist because I oppose Obama. Like I said, your bringing race and skin color into every conversation is intellectual laziness and boring.