Terry Bradshaw: ‘We Can’t Talk About Jesus’ If You Do, You Are ‘Kicked Off The Desk'

rico1

EOG Master
Country needs more Bradshaw's:

NFL Commentator and former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw says people “can’t talk about Jesus” and instead “say ‘I’m religious – because if we say Jesus, you are automatically pigeonholed and kicked off the desk.”

During an appearance on Fox & Friends Tuesday Bradshaw linked NFL players protesting during the National Anthem to a bigger problem with the country.

“I do have a problem when people in this country don’t respect our flag and national anthem. All you got to do is look around – this country’s getting worse and worse and more and more immoral and we're rotting from within,” Bradshaw said.

“All great empires die from within. We can't talk about Jesus. We can't mention that anymore. So we say ‘I'm religious’ - because if we say Jesus, you automatically are pigeon holed and kicked off the desk.”

dfish

EOG Addicted
Re: Terry Bradshaw: ‘We Can’t Talk About Jesus’ If You Do, You Are ‘Kicked Off The Desk'

Who was it that once said Terry couldn't spell cat if he was spotted the C & T ?

Can't disagree w the latter portion of the piece tho .

michael777

EOG Dedicated
Re: Terry Bradshaw: ‘We Can’t Talk About Jesus’ If You Do, You Are ‘Kicked Off The Desk'

Hollywood Henderson