Texas Governor Tests Positive

mr merlin

EOG Master
95% vax

the 5% got him

shoulda wore a mask
Vax didn't work huh? notice a trend? What was extremely rare 2 months ago, and an occasional happening 1 month ago, is now almost the norm..

The reason they're talking about boosters all of a sudden is becasue they see(from Israel and the UK) that the vaccine is failing. In 4-6 weeks the shit will hit the fan when they realize the vaccine just doesn't work, and the good news is most of it will be in blue states, the red states that are having their surge now can sit back and laugh.

MrTop

EOG Master
Vax didn't work huh? notice a trend? What was extremely rare 2 months ago, and an occasional happening 1 month ago, is now almost the norm..

The reason they're talking about boosters all of a sudden is becasue they see(from Israel and the UK) that the vaccine is failing. In 4-6 weeks the shit will hit the fan when they realize the vaccine just doesn't work, and the good news is most of it will be in blue states, the red states that are having their surge now can sit back and laugh.

5% got him.. the 95% of the people are fine...they never said it was 100% so few you are talking about.. the hospitals are full of the unvax

MrTop

EOG Master

booster for delta which is stronger than regular covid

mr merlin

EOG Master
booster for delta which is stronger than regular covid
Good luck with that, this one seems to have lasted 4-5 months, the next one who knows - maybe 3? How many times are you going to do the wrong thing before you do the right thing?

mr merlin

EOG Master
i heard 51% of us is vaxxed 1 or 2 shots
Yea, as of now the vax has helped - somewhat, but it's going downhill fast. Israel has about 85% vaxxed and hospitalizations are approx 60% vaxxed. the nightmare scenario is when it's more likely you get hospitalized if you're vaxxed than if you are not. We'll see if that happens.

mr merlin

EOG Master
and the right thing is ?
Ride it out, natural immunity has to be close considering all the infections over the last 18 months.

It's pretty clear that getting a high % of people vaccinated didn't solve anything, 8 months into mass vaccinations there are as many cases as ever, the highest vaxxed states and cities are surging right now - who knows how high it'll go. I hear San fran with 80% vaxxed has a record number of people in hosp.

MrTop

EOG Master
Few were concerned when people were crossing the border by the busload. What do you think the percentage of people with a vax was?

very true. The reason they let people in to get lower paid workers down the road. But why not get them registered / vaxxed first ???

MrTop

EOG Master
Yea, as of now the vax has helped - somewhat, but it's going downhill fast. Israel has about 85% vaxxed and hospitalizations are approx 60% vaxxed. the nightmare scenario is when it's more likely you get hospitalized if you're vaxxed than if you are not. We'll see if that happens.

60% vaxxed ?

but what is the right thing to do like you say ???

MrTop

EOG Master
Ride it out, natural immunity has to be close considering all the infections over the last 18 months.

It's pretty clear that getting a high % of people vaccinated didn't solve anything, 8 months into mass vaccinations there are as many cases as ever, the highest vaxxed states and cities are surging right now - who knows how high it'll go. I hear San fran with 80% vaxxed has a record number of people in hosp.

they say that does not work.. it will cause more destruction to the worker... people will get sick more often ..so they say.

mr merlin

EOG Master
60% vaxxed ?

but what is the right thing to do like you say ???
The last stats I saw from israel had something like 260 fully vaccinated people hospitalized, about 160 unvaxxed. So you could say that as of now the vaccine is still helping, but the num,bers are flipping week by week as the vaccine fails/wears off.

MrTop

EOG Master

wrong jersey is fine

MrTop

EOG Master
The last stats I saw from israel had something like 260 fully vaccinated people hospitalized, about 160 unvaxxed. So you could say that as of now the vaccine is still helping, but the num,bers are flipping week by week as the vaccine fails/wears off.

maybe small sample? the % is troubling.. but which shot did they use?

MrTop

EOG Master
"They" are people who make money by pushing vaccines, cant you see that?

i have to agree with you there, but we do not know for sure. The rich people are getting the shot, politicians are too. I think they would know it is better to get it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i have to agree with you there, but we do not know for sure. The rich people are getting the shot, politicians are too. I think they would know it is better to get it.
Uh huh, but are they really, do we really know that bill gates for example got a real shot?

mr merlin

EOG Master
it does not cost the people anything right now.. over all it is safe. very few died.
The huge difference between red states and blue ones as they experience a surge is the red states say "wow, this is bad, we have to do our best to get through this" they make a few adjustments and ride out the surge(which typically takes about 45 days to peak).

Blue states go into full panic mode and end up doing truly damaging things that have no effect on the course of the pandemic - they have an overwhelming urge to do something. You will see that in full flower as we move past labor day( i see chicago is going to mandate masks again), If you're in NJ you will have another miserable fall/winter. meanwhile all the red states will be past it and even more normal than ever.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the nightly news is leading with boosters, they admit that people vaccinated in the winter have a 50% greater chance of getting infected than people in the spring - meaning it's wearing off.

Not a peep about whether they have done safety studies on the effects of another booster.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
95% vax

the 5% got him

shoulda wore a mask

Let's see. Six Texas Democrats that were flying on a plane to shirk their responsibility to vote on an elections reform bill and now the Texas governor. All fully vaxxed. All caught COVID-19. That's just Texas state government officials that have made national headlines.

Maybe your numbers are wrong? Nah. Couldn't be.

MrTop

EOG Master
Let's see. Six Texas Democrats that were flying on a plane to shirk their responsibility to vote on an elections reform bill and now the Texas governor. All fully vaxxed. All caught COVID-19. That's just Texas state government officials that have made national headlines.

Maybe your numbers are wrong? Nah. Couldn't be.

that is the 95% the drug makers said it worked .. at least some of them.

sure they were and they are running for office. They will tell you anything. Remember trump steaks ?

did you get your trump card only $50 i picked up a dozen of them

sort of like the credit cards you get in the mail

MrTop

EOG Master
I see the nightly news is leading with boosters, they admit that people vaccinated in the winter have a 50% greater chance of getting infected than people in the spring - meaning it's wearing off.

Not a peep about whether they have done safety studies on the effects of another booster.

but yet the hospitals have only the people for did not get the jab ...all afraid

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

sure they were and they are running for office. They will tell you anything. Remember trump steaks ?

Good Lord. You never have any clue what you're talking about.

Valuist

EOG Master

It's clear those 95 pct effectiveness rates Pfizer was talking about initially were way off.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's clear those 95 pct effectiveness rates Pfizer was talking about initially were way off.
Not only that but it's the speed of it failing/wearing off, the latest reports from israel show the earliest vaccinated people are basically not protected at all now.

And it didn't last 8 months, it's more like 4 months, and there is no data as to how long a booster might last, what if it's even shorter, you cant just keep injecting people with a worthless vaccine.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not only that but it's the speed of it failing/wearing off, the latest reports from israel show the earliest vaccinated people are basically not protected at all now.

And it didn't last 8 months, it's more like 4 months, and there is no data as to how long a booster might last, what if it's even shorter, you cant just keep injecting people with a worthless vaccine.

The worst part is that Fauci, NIH, CDC, and FDA are using data that Moderna and Pfizer submit to them.

They never actually conduct any studies or trials themselves. They're just taking the word of Big Pharma - when they have absolutely no culpability if things go wrong. They can't be sued by anyone.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fauci was talking about data for antibodies and titers for booster shots the other day and even stated that the data he was showing came from Moderna. None of it is independently verified/validated by the government before release to the public.

That should throw up huge caution flags to anyone who cares about their health.

railbird

EOG Master
Mask and vax are useless, ivermectin, steroid in haler, zinc hydroxy cholorquine work. Monocolnial antibodies works but costs more and moneymaker so promoted

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
3 weeks ago was last time nj put out vax vs unvax hospital #s. At thst time was 80/20

They are in no rush to put out the recent numbers

Murphy crowed 99.99!!! Now just more cum on his face.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Though gotta admit don't like seeing nj pediatric hospital pediatric # over 20

You never really know real # though... In NJ anyway... For a parent to make a decision for their healthy kid, show me hospital # that doesn't include pre existing conditions, obesity, asthma, etc. And don't include kids that were admitted for a procedure and happened to test positive for covid (they already admitted those "count" also). That's the real problem. What kind of fucking world is this where not transparent with the children #s???

Used to see Murphy all the time at Rutgers basketball games, don't think we will be seeing him there again.

MrTop

EOG Master

yes, what they say and what it really is could and probably is 2 different numbers. The problem is there are people that are ill way before they get the virus. The flip side when you see sports athletes & family members get it you know it is out there. I caught TB it was not fun , it kills a lot but there were meds for that