Thank You AD

Heim

EOG Master
Come on dude Davis is the MVP of this team....put them ahead by one and game winner.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Come on dude Davis is the MVP of this team....put them ahead by one and game winner.

Come on Dude, AD has won TWICE as many Playoff Series in his one Season w/ LBJ than he did in his entire career Pre-LBJ.

This is why they are UniBron;; LBJ keeps us in the game from the jump and AD finished them off.... great teamwork.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
NOLA had nothing...come on!

Come on, LBJ took less to the Finals. Just admit it, playing w/ LBJ puts you in these positions to shine. Congrats to AD, I hope he does it 6 more times. It takes a Village.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Come on, LBJ took less to the Finals. Just admit it, playing w/ LBJ puts you in these positions to shine. Congrats to AD, I hope he does it 6 more times. It takes a Village.
The east was a joke for 10 years. The competition was far less in the east.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The Clippers were the last team for Lakers to get by, no one left is going to stop them.

No reverse jinx, just the way it is. Boston and/or Miami is simply not good enough to win 4 of 7.

No way,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Clippers were the last team for Lakers to get by, no one left is going to stop them.

No reverse jinx, just the way it is. Boston and/or Miami is simply not good enough to win 4 of 7.

No way,

First off, UniBron isn't in the Finals yet, secondly, 13-Klaws wouldn't have stopped them. I obviously can't state that for a fact but considering they weren't even good enough to get there, speaks volumes.

UniBron is just a better team and if you've been paying attention then you'll have noticed all these "chemsitry and team" issues that 13-Klaws is now talking about. I spotted this way early, the 2nd game they played, which UniBron lost, my takeaway was UniBron is just a better TEAM and I repeated that mantra throughout the whole season becuase that's what I saw and thus that is what I reported.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
First off, UniBron isn't in the Finals yet, secondly, 13-Klaws wouldn't have stopped them. I obviously can't state that for a fact but considering they weren't even good enough to get there, speaks volumes.

UniBron is just a better team and if you've been paying attention then you'll have noticed all these "chemsitry and team" issues that 13-Klaws is now talking about. I spotted this way early, the 2nd game they played, which UniBron lost, my takeaway was UniBron is just a better TEAM and I repeated that mantra throughout the whole season becuase that's what I saw and thus that is what I reported.

Before the season even started I talked about UniBron having a better team, coaching and culture. what fucked 13-Klaws in the end??? Coaching and Culture. Wings over Rings for those guys.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

We'll never know on LAC/LAL but one thing we can agree on now is it's irrelevant.

You'd probably at least agree they (Clips) were the biggest obstacle that remained after the early rounds were completed.......

Never hurts to get a little lucky in pursuit of a title. I'll take it!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
We'll never know on LAC/LAL but one thing we can agree on now is it's irrelevant.

You'd probably at least agree they (Clips) were the biggest obstacle that remained after the early rounds were completed.......

Never hurts to get a little lucky in pursuit of a title. I'll take it!

It is irrelevant at this point. Them, Denver or Dallas would be obstacles; relatively speaking.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
How does a voter leave AD off the first THREE NBA teams?

Another ? is how does a guy who no one considers the best player in the world win both MVP and DPOY; thus fucking me and Patty's Boy, respectively.

I've seeb him play a bunch and can confidently report, he ain't the best in the LG.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
They probably erroneously punched in 16 first place MVP votes too. The initial reaction was of course was maddenigly surprising but nothing to really dwell over though I'd still feel dumbfounded and shocked of the lack of respect given the subsequent shortcomings that followed.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They probably erroneously punched in 16 first place MVP votes too. The initial reaction was of course was maddenigly surprising but nothing to really dwell over though I'd still feel dumbfounded and shocked of the lack of respect given the subsequent shortcomings that followed.

Save the "Super 16," the Voters are fucking morons who couldn't tell the difference between a basketball and a volleyball.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Another ? is how does a guy who no one considers the best player in the world win both MVP and DPOY; thus fucking me and Patty's Boy, respectively.

I've seeb him play a bunch and can confidently report, he ain't the best in the LG.
The NBA MVP has been political as long as I can remember more often than not. That's why I say I would rather win the Finals MVP.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The NBA MVP has been political as long as I can remember more often than not. That's why I say I would rather win the Finals MVP.

Do you know if the same people vote for each award? If so, they can't make the logical connection that if I'm given one guy, both awards, he is the undisputed best player in the world. What's ironic is that he shouldn't have won either. LBJ and AD both got fucked.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Do you know if the same people vote for each award? If so, they can't make the logical connection that if I'm given one guy, both awards, he is the undisputed best player in the world. What's ironic is that he shouldn't have won either. LBJ and AD both got fucked.
The regular season MVP is voted on by all of the beat writers and other media types. The finals MVP is determined by the beat writers of the two finals teams and others who are covering it.