Joker Frenchy

Zala: $38,948

Heat series
Mavs series
Lightning conference
Blues conference

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Classic. This stupid LIberal fuck poster starts a thread attacking me and I pull off an epic Pajama Open win. Sit down and STFU, ouchie!

ouch​

EOG Veteran
Joined Jan 7, 2008
Last seen Today at 8:32 AM

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck you and fuck every other Liberal EOG poster (besides kane). Keep taking your shots and leave the epic futures cat winning to me. I post howid I want to post. When you win 25-1 to 1250-1 consistently, you can do that.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
I don’t e battle much so I Rome around three forms pretty easily. I like Dell and glad to see him give Kane credit even though Kane might not feel same.

Glad to read it because when asked on here who I might follow I said Kane as one. Good capper.

Good luck Delly.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
We can make this work, JK. My own sticky thread where I post all my content.
I tried doing that with the carry on, Dell Dude thread. You were power posting mostly political content...during the peak of the covid hysteria. I believe as a compromise with your haters, JK moved it to one of the sub-forums here.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Winky posts all kinds of garbage in best bet thread daily, multiple picks etc

Nobody says anything to him because he's basically the retarded cousin, you just smile and nod

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tuesday 06/14/2022
Future/Prop
No
Golf Futures - US Open Championship 2022 - 1st Round Leader - Louis Oosthuizen +7500

Tuesday 06/14/2022
Future/Prop
No
Golf Futures - US Open Championship 2022 - Odds to win - Louis Oosthuizen +6600