The Dogs are barking in Georgia!

kane

EOG master
If the Dems win both races in Georgia, the blame should fall on Trump, with all of his baseless rigging bullshit, it's turning off some republican voters, I've seen interviews with some Georgia R's who say they wont vote in the runoff, either they say they think the runoff will be rigged, or they're staying home since Kemp, Loefller and Perdue didn't do enough to help Trump overturn the election results in the state. It really would be something if Trump's non stop bullshit ends up helping the Dems

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If the Dems win both races in Georgia, the blame should fall on Trump, with all of his baseless rigging bullshit, it's turning off some republican voters, I've seen interviews with some Georgia R's who say they wont vote in the runoff, either they say they think the runoff will be rigged, or they're staying home since Kemp, Loefller and Perdue didn't do enough to help Trump overturn the election results in the state. It really would be something if Trump's non stop bullshit ends up helping the Dems
Totally agree

kane

EOG master
pure genius:

President Donald Trump declared the Senate runoff elections in Georgia both “illegal and invalid” in a tweet on Friday, which could dissuade his followers from heading to the polls.

It just shows what some of us have known for a long time, Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself, the boot lickers who have kissed his ass for 4 years are learning this the hard way, he doesn't even care enough about the GOP to try and help elect Loeffler and Perdue, why? Because once he's out of office he doesn't care who's in control of the government, it's all about him and has always been about him

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Time to boycott all businesses and products out of Kentucky. When Moscow Mitch McConnell's lips are moving he's lying. No more Jack Daniels. I hear Ky number 1 crop is Bluegrass weed.

kane

EOG master
Time to boycott all businesses and products out of Kentucky. When Moscow Mitch McConnell's lips are moving he's lying. No more Jack Daniels. I hear Ky number 1 crop is Bluegrass weed.

I'll do my part, I'm done eating KFC

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It just shows what some of us have known for a long time, Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself, the boot lickers who have kissed his ass for 4 years are learning this the hard way, he doesn't even care enough about the GOP to try and help elect Loeffler and Perdue, why? Because once he's out of office he doesn't care who's in control of the government, it's all about him and has always been about him

You'd be talking about Dumb Alfie, Dumb Dude, Bomzee, Monkey, Howid, RAIDERS THE RETARD, Railturd, Fishdick, Jammer, Lying Merlin etc. The all put Trump over country with their Un-American, unconditional love.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Rev. Warnock now -170

Ossoff +100

Perdue -110 and in quarantine with covid.

I got Warnock +180 not long after the runoff was announced. I got Ossoff +194 BEFORE the Nov 3 election.

I think Warnock wins. And Perdue. I hope Ossoff wins but I think that slimy MoFo Perdue wins. I had someone make a wager for me at Ladbrokes a few weeks ago. I got Warnock-Perdue winning at 8/1 odds. It is now 5/2 so no complaints there.

I think CORRUPT Kelly is DONE! Don't think she actually cares except now all of the insider trading she and her scummy hubby can do is lessened.

Perdue is as corrupt as the Summer Solstice day is long. But I just think somehow he pulls it out and keep the Senate from being Blue, too

I know what is taking place on Jan 6 in CONgress. Right now the Senate is 52-48 for the Repubs. Not really. It is actually 51-48 because Loeffler's seat expires in a few years so she is still able to take part. Perdue's expired meaning that seat will stay vacant until the winner of the Perdue/Ossoff election is announced and takes that seat.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This is crazy

At this line the only way to bet it is: Corrupt Kelly

I have Warnock +180. A swing this wide is unheard of
Why would betting Kelly be the way now? With everything the R’s have done in the last two weeks, what undecided is voting R?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Why would betting Kelly be the way now? With everything the R’s have done in the last two weeks, what undecided is voting R?

Because there is no way I could bet Warnock at this price. This race figures to be close. Decided by no more than 2% and knowing the MOI taking $2 on #CorruptKelly is the only way I could bet this at this price.

blueline

EOG Master
No I havent yet at some point I guess I will.
My friends who are casually interested in sports betting and/or didnt want to play offshore love it.
Apparently there are a lot of free bet giveaways like for 25 or 50 on a regular basis...dont know the details

I underestimated the stench of Diaper Don

It takes a special kind of awful for a R POTUS to flip GA blue for 2 senate seats

Mitch going to be eating a shit sandwich

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

It takes a special kind of awful for a R POTUS to flip GA blue for 2 senate seats

There were a lot of commercials on Atl TV yesterday driving home the point of the $600 stimulus.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Der Fuhrer probably cost the RepubliCONS GA - as you stated. If he accepted the loss - which is gonna happen anyway - Repubs probably come out in bigger numbers and they win at least 1 seat if not both.

There is a great hashtag on Twitter: #AmericaOrTrump

You can't have both, You either support America OR you support someone who does not support America. Right now he has many people loyal to him although as we will see later today when CONgress fails to overturn the election - Jackass will end Pence's political career later today even though there is NOTHING Mikey can do about it.

If Jackass wants to still be the Mafia boss he is and run the Repubs - and people let him do it - in 2022 it will be truly bloody what happens to the red party

There were a lot of commercials on Atl TV yesterday driving home the point of the $600 stimulus.
Almost all of the D’s voted long before yesterday

The turnout for yesterday’s election was extraordinary

Completing the blue trifecta in a state as red as GA is an enormous feat

Diaper Dons destruction of the R party is only getting started

Last edited: