The Duel with Dink (Dink vs. Railbird)

WVU

EOG Master
Re: The Duel with Dink (Dink vs. Railbird)

Nice work so far, Bird. You are running well and have been all foots. GL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

We hope to introduce the feature January 3 with the first competition set for January 10.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp must be loving this....

Tripp, are you a suscriber to Rail's service?

Are you a member of the millionaire club?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Birdie won his first two plays while Dink split a pair of selections.

2-0 versus 1-1 as we head into Sunday's NFL action.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

in case anyone is following i am off the chiefs and vikings picks....i would suggest you get off the chiefs but nothing you can do about minn

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

lost the best player in football ...was scratched after the play....happens

railbird

EOG Master

in case anyone is following i am off the chiefs and vikings picks....i would suggest you get off the chiefs but nothing you can do about minn
was10.5 when you post, now 11.5 on SD. Why the change of heart other than line move?

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

line moves are enough for me...someone knew smith wasnt playing a down....got to respect moves on a day where intent is key...imagine kc wont even try to be creative on the field as well

Last edited:

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I would have thought that this would have been in the back(or front) of your mind even on Tuesday...Just sayin.I mean 9.5 did seem high but not if they arent interested today

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

I would have thought that this would have been in the back(or front) of your mind even on Tuesday...Just sayin.I mean 9.5 did seem high but not if they arent interested today

line would have been five if either balt or miami won ...that was a 3-1 favorite

railbird

EOG Master

If game was irrelevant, Chiefs effort would be nill. the dog really live now, extra points and extra effort

tripp

EOG Master

Looks like dink is 3-4 with a bb winner and rail is 3-1 with three chances to put this matchup away

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

line would have been five if either balt or miami won ...that was a 3-1 favorite
Line drops but only to 8. San Diego still plays everybody and has incentive to win to finish over .500 and prove their worth in front of their fans. KC still plays nobody. Inflated line based way more on KC than SD

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Line drops but only to 8. San Diego still plays everybody and has incentive to win to finish over .500 and prove their worth in front of their fans. KC still plays nobody. Inflated line based way more on KC than SD

you can't come in here and talk smart AFTER the fucking game is over. your comment is useless unless it would have been posted PRIOR to kickoff.

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

you can't come in here and talk smart AFTER the fucking game is over. your comment is useless unless it would have been posted PRIOR to kickoff.
Merely a debate. Did not see any posts until after the games were played. Too busy. Dink's post based on speculation as was mine.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

yes...a debate....i think if chargers were eliminated they would have played conservative...also when i picked the chiefs i was guessing starters would play 1st quarter at least since they were playing poorly

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Congrats Birdie. He's tough in these types of competition.

tripp

EOG Master

Congrats railbird, incredibly impressive as always. You're #1 for a reason :cheers

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Off your best bet...must have put a lot of thought into that one:shoot:

lost the best player in football ...was scratched after the play....happens

Yeah, it was a real shock that Peterson didn't play....

Adrian Peterson
- RB - Vikings

Adrian Peterson (foot, groin) got one second-half touch in Sunday's loss to the Bengals.

Battling a sprained foot and a strained groin, Peterson was a shell of his usual self as he rushed 10 times for 34 yards in the first half. The Vikings made the call to protect their franchise player by holding him out in the second half. "We got down early, and [coach Leslie Frazier] pulled me out," Peterson said. "I didn't like it, but when you think about it, being down 28 points, is the risk really worth it? I just accepted it for what it was." He went on to say that his body is "just not responding" right now. We'd be surprised if the Vikes let Peterson play in a meaningless season finale against the Lions.

Source: ESPN.com
Dec 23 - 9:39 AM

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, it was a real shock that Peterson didn't play....

Adrian Peterson
- RB - Vikings

Adrian Peterson (foot, groin) got one second-half touch in Sunday's loss to the Bengals.

Battling a sprained foot and a strained groin, Peterson was a shell of his usual self as he rushed 10 times for 34 yards in the first half. The Vikings made the call to protect their franchise player by holding him out in the second half. "We got down early, and [coach Leslie Frazier] pulled me out," Peterson said. "I didn't like it, but when you think about it, being down 28 points, is the risk really worth it? I just accepted it for what it was." He went on to say that his body is "just not responding" right now. We'd be surprised if the Vikes let Peterson play in a meaningless season finale against the Lions.

Source: ESPN.com
Dec 23 - 9:39 AM

this would have been a helpful post when the line was minn -3 and he was listed as probable...go back to betting first timers without any idea of their off odds and telling us to blindly follow

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

this would have been a helpful post when the line was minn -3 and he was listed as probable...go back to betting first timers without any idea of their off odds and telling us to blindly follow

Why did I need to post it? A sharp guy like you should've known about it already, right? Oh wait...

PS - You're right. I never look at the toteboard before I make a bet.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

Why did I need to post it? A sharp guy like you should've known about it already, right? Oh wait...

PS - You're right. I never look at the toteboard before I make a bet.

maybe helpful to others who follow this foolish old man