jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Cincinnati Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Dallas, KC, LAR

Tennessee Buffalo Green Bay Dallas

Buffalo Green Bay

Green Bay

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Selections closed. I have accounted for 43 entrants total, today's picks: CIN 30, LV 13, and BUF 31 NE 12.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The EOG 500 is set to return in February.

Max number of entries will be 50.

Stay tuned.

The format for the contest will revolve around Super Bowl LVI.

Entries will be accepted at the conclusion of the two NFL games on Conference Championship Sunday (January 30).

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Unofficially, 6-0 record for 6 if LAR wins, 5 if ARI.

That's what I have.

Eleven contestants perfect thus far.

Rooting for the Rams to win tonight:

WINKY
DUDE
BISHQQQ
ADC34
BROKERSTIP
WISKERS

Rooting for the Cardinals to win tonight:

VEGASVIC
SMARTZ
FIFTYCINT
E$
SHARKY99

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I enjoyed this contest format.

Simple and trouble-free.

Let's try to keep this event as a staple every January.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Leaping ahead to DIV round, #picks alive:
SAT
TEN 27, CIN 6
GB 36, SF 7

SUN
TB 23, LAR 7
KC 26, BUF 15

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I should have checked Kinky's shit picks before I copied and pasted. I don't like LAR. Stafford will choke. I also messed up with KC. I like Buffalo. LAR should have been the fade.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
A blast from the past, 1997 (Jan 98) NFC divisional round had GB -14 vs TB and SF -14 vs MIN (GB pushed and SF covered). The days of double-digit dogs in this round seem gone.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
wild card........CINC, BUFF, TB,SF, KC, RAMS
DIVISIONAL - BUFF, TEN, GB, DAL
CONFERENCE - , GB,BUFF ,
SUPER BOWL - GB
BISHQQQ was a perfect 6-for-6 this past weekend.

However, he forced me to a double-take with these selections.

Strategy or a mistake, BISHQQQ?

The man selected the 49ers to advance in the wild-card round, but the Cowboys to appear in the divisional round.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
no mention of a booby prize, i'm sure to be in the running.

You were the only one of 43 contestants who selected the Steelers to defeat the Chiefs.

Pittsburgh led 7-0 early in the second quarter before the real game began.

Interestingly, the Chiefs were the only winners during the wild-card round that did NOT lead after the first quarter.

The Bengals, Bills, 49ers, Bucs and Rams all lead after the game's first 15 minutes in their 2022 playoff debuts.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Steelers had no chance in hell of winning. Just look at their coach. nuff sed.
Ah I see...ok. 13 years of coaching for Tomlin, career winning record, never a losing season, 241 career wins and a SB. Yeah let's solely blame it on him.

Wade

EOG Master
Ah I see...ok. 13 years of coaching for Tomlin, career winning record, never a losing season, 241 career wins and a SB. Yeah let's solely blame it on him.

Bill Cowher built the team that's why Tomlin won the SB in his first year. He hasn't won anything since I wonder why? Now that Roethlisberger is gone you'll see how bad Tomlin really is. Take the Steelers under for next season.

wiskers

EOG Dedicated
Salty. Big Ben the last few years has been the equivalent of the Capable Kenny Jay or Scrapiron Gadaski in the old days of AWA. Just occupying a position
How Tomlin got me my over 8- wins this year with that shit offense is amazing. My hats off to him

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
George "Scrap Iron" Gadaski, too funny.

As I understand it, he made the AWA roster because he was capable of setting up and taking down the ring, including transportation to and from the venue.

Gadaski also serves as the answer to a difficult wrestling trivia question: Name Ric Flair's opponent in his professional debut.

The result of the Flair-Gadaski match?

A 10-minute draw.